5.0 out of 5 stars washed watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken hinge
Published 6 months ago by SS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars washed watch, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Olivia Collection Backlight White Dial Purple Nurses Fob Watch TOC51 (Watch)
I brought this watch mainly because of the style and colour, It is easy to use and the back light very useful. The main reason for writing this review though is that I foolishly left the watch attached to my uniform when washing it. Obviously the watch did not like it very much and stopped working. I had nothing to lose so I let my friend take it apart, and we left it a few days to dry out, replaced the battery and hey ho! the watch is working like new. I have to admit to being amazed it still works (and keeps time) but am very pleased it does. I thought I would let others know about the robustness of this watch as I am sure I am not the first (or last) to accidently wash my watch. Also none of the enamelling or silver coating has come off either.
One very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far!, 13 Dec. 2012
Book Bunny (Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This watch looks nice and seems to work well so far (only had it a few weeks, so can't comment on its durability). Clasp seems strong so far. Happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia fob watch, 10 Jan. 2014
Excellent fob watch the best one I have had, and as a nurse this has been quite a few, the light helps when in a dim lit area. Very good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken hinge, 6 Sept. 2014
The watch itself is great. However, I originally purchased this watch 9 months ago (original: blue). After 9 months, the hinge connecting the safety pin to the watch itself had broken. The watch itself is still functioning, but I can no longer use it in clinical environments as it cannot be repaired. The tiny metal part had broken unexpectedly.Therefore, I have recently purchased another one. Hopefully, the build quality will better this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a present, 18 Sept. 2013
My friend was starting her nursing degree and she loved it. I apparently have to write another three more words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Jan. 2014
I am a newly qualified nurse. On my shift as u work in MAU. One of my patient said, nurse can I tell you something. I said yes as I was doing her observation. You watch is very nice and it really look nice on my uniform. I love it, so different. I will recommend to anyone who like nice. The nature I am a watch loved. I

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Feb. 2014
Bought this for work as I work nights. It arrived in a nice package ideal for a gift and on time. It looks nice and is working well, and you press the button on the side and it lights up so you can see the time

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too. sure.!!, 2 Feb. 2014
It's very nice, but it doesn't seem . to.be keeping very good time. It gained 5 minutes within the space of 2 hours last night. I will have to see if it improves.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fob watch, 9 Jan. 2014
Loved the appearance and quality of this product. I bought this item for my daughter who was delighted with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Appreciated by work colleagues, 28 Nov. 2013
A. Marshall (Newmarket,England) - See all my reviews
Does the job and different to the usual run of mill Fob watches available - I work in a residential care home and the inmates often remark on this watch - it gives them something different to start a conversation on which cheers them up no end - Work colleagues remark on it, helping to put a smile on faces, it also seems to be handled by the inmates much more gently, I suppose that because it is different they want to examine it, but it is done so gently, quite something to watch, other fob watches have been destroyed by rough handling this fob watch is surviving remarkably well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›