on 21 February 2013
This bag is amazing for the price, stong, large, and just the right width. For the price of just £2, i mean come on, one wouldn't expect a bag of this sort of quality but i was very pleasantly surprised. Delivery was very speedy and used the "alternative address" service just in case no one was available to accept delivery so overall a super service yet again from amazon. If you require a shopping bag then this is for you, i'm sure you will be as satisfied as i am and as i'v stated previous, for £2 you just can't go wrong.
on 9 February 2013
Lightweight bag, that is big enough for a daily shop, every time I go out I take it with me. I wish it had a flap on tap for when it was wet.

I am six foot tall and I feel comfotable when I am out with it, it is not a small bag' but' I feel unless you were very short it shouldn't be a problem to carry.
on 5 August 2014
These make brilliant shopping bags and hold a good amount as they are deep. Not as wide at the side as I expected but can work with it. Nearly touching floor as I'm 5'2 and the handles make it long but would not change them for the world. Great buy. My new bags for life.
on 13 October 2013
Great bags for the price. Since the bag charge has come in, these bags stay in the boot of the car for my weekly shop. They are a great size and really strong plus my husband will carry as not girly !!
on 7 February 2014
with the stoppage of carrier bags,this is a fantastic alternative,big strong bag,but not ugly or cumbersom,highly recommended.anothr one wont go wrong.very pleased with this product.highly recommended.
on 12 March 2014
pleased with my purchase.
as it will be soon chargable for plastic carrier bags,
bought this jute bag for my shopping.
keep it in my car, and find the bag ample for my groceries.
on 11 April 2013
These bags are of an exceptional quality, and the price was the best I found. Used them for my weekly shop Angela could not believe how roomy they were. A really good purchase....
on 13 May 2013
I wouldnt be without my bag now,they're deep,strong and sturdy,worth every penny,the service and seller were excellent,I would recommend to anybody
on 7 June 2013
Does exactly what it says in the ad! Presentable, roomy and tough shopping bag to aid the war against environmentally destructive plastic bags.
on 1 September 2014
Good strong bag. Just the job for the supermarket. This is my second purchase, the first sold out at half the price- so hurry up!