Price:£2.50+ Free shipping

on 31 May 2014
Having compared both this and the Benefit one side by side, this is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Really love this stuff and wear it every day. I highly recommend you try it!
on 8 November 2012
This product is very similar to the more expensive brand but honestly just as good ,if you want a good product with a great price this is the one to buy
on 9 September 2013
Very nice product but do not apply too much as it can looked caked on if too much is put on. The brush isnt great but it goes on just as well with fingers.
on 15 February 2014
This is brilliant! I have used all sorts of highlighters in the past but have mostly avoided creams/ liquids as I found they ruined my foundation so trying this was a huge leap of faith and bought purely as my current highlighter is too glittery an wanted to try a new one. Boy am I glad I did !!! It's amazing - don't get me wrong the brush is worse than awful it fact I literally laughed when I saw it!! You don't want to use the brush anyway as it would use wayyy to much product I just dabbed a small amount on my finger and gently patted it across my highlight areas then blended - it worked a treat and didn't affect my foundation at all!!! The results ??? The most perfect sheen I have ever achieved with any other highlight ever used! It looked solo natural and radiant - not a word I have ever been able to describe my skin by ever before and as it "sets" in place it literally doesn't budge best of all no glittery bits just the most gorgeous healthy glowy look I've ever had! At this price it is definitely worth a go I love it and will keep buying :-)
on 5 August 2014
after reading so much positive reviews about this product I ordered one.all I can say is im in love with this product.I would definately recommand this product.I would love to. buy again.plzz do try u would love it too.
on 31 December 2015
It's very similar to the expensive highlighters - yet not too shiny. It stays on well and I love it's liquid form. The picture shows when its first applied and when it's rubbed in (this is my hand and without flash)
review image
on 28 July 2012
This was delivered very promptly and is very easy to use to give a fairy like glow. It's not glittery but gives a lovely shimmery glow for an affordable price. You don't need too much create subtle pretty highlight. And looks lovely alongside blusher or by itself.
0Comment30 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2015
Arrived on time, unfortunately when the plastic tamper seal was removed the bottle was shattered and glass was mixed in with product. Shame as colour and texture of highlighter looked good, will purchase from local store next time to ensure bottle is intact.
review image review image
on 16 February 2012
i wasn't sure what to expect with this product as the price was quite low but i was pleasantly
surprised when i tried it. the creamy texture makes it easy to apply to cheekbones/brow bones etc
and it gives a shimmery effect quite similar to a benefit highlighter but doesn't last as long and needs re applying every so often .
i would say the only real drawback i found to this product is that it comes in like a nail varnish pot
with a short brush which doesn't reach the bottom of the pot so when your about halfway through your highlighting cream you'll have to find a longer brush or something to get it out of the pot.
0Comment52 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 September 2014
Omg!this product is incredible for this price. I totally recomand this. Light and with the perfect sheemer to it.if u want a nice highlighter,get this now..total bargain