5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain top and very pretty
Top looks so pretty on, had lots of compliments on it
Well made and good quality material and has been in wash lots of times but still looks great
So tempted to buy the other colours now
Super fast delivery as well
Published 19 months ago by eden fortune

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour
Lovely colour-very feminine and pretty. Fits ok. I ordered one in black also and the black is smaller than this pink one unfortunately. I Prefer slightly bigger because due to the material it has a tendency to cling. I'm a 12-14 and this is definitely more 12 than 14, not as baggy as I'd have liked.
Published 23 days ago by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain top and very pretty, 22 Feb 2013
Top looks so pretty on, had lots of compliments on it
So tempted to buy the other colours now
Super fast delivery as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Feb 2013
I love these tops, they are well made, good quality and a great fit. I bought the teal and baby pink and I'm delighted with both. I'm even looking to buy other colours from this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Jan 2013
The material is too thin is the only downfault with this top . Otherwise the colour and fitness is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Mar 2013
I love this top, it is comfortable and very flattering even if you have wobbly bits (hides them well). The colour of the top IS as shown in the picture. I will be ordering more in other colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its very nice. Can be worn as a long top or ..., 14 July 2014
Its very nice. Can be worn as a long top or as a dress (short dress so wear leggings or tights!) Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colour, 29 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time and money, 27 Jun 2014
Very unhappy, arrived in good time but top was cheap, out of shape, wrong colour with a hole in it, I have three others from different companies and they are lovely. Sent several emails and was told I could have a refund, 3 weeks later and im still waiting!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit I love this item, 21 April 2014
Good fit, good material, good style and quality. I love the colours great for hotter weather not to thick will be buying all the other colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Off shoulder bat wing, 17 April 2014
This was lovely but really not flattering - great colour fabric etc but simply too small which was a shame

3.0 out of 5 stars PLUS: Comfy & Soft MINUS: Come up small, bobbling after a few washes, and seams coming undone too!, 14 April 2014
Mrs. E. Rickwood "emma_clare" (Ingatestone, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funky Boutique Womens Long Sleeve Off Shoulder Plain Batwing Top (Apparel)
I bought these primarily to wear around the house. They are comfy and very soft, but please be aware that as other reviewers have mentioned; if you are normally a size 10-12 you will almost certainly want a size 12-14, as they do come up tight in the hips. Regards quality, not so good however! After a couple of washes my 'nude' coloured tops are unfortunately bobbling all over. They also crease like mad, and my purple and coral versions are coming apart at the cuffs. For some reason my nude tops have a seam running all the way down the back too??!