5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Cerise colour
Good length and colour.Very pleased to see that they are made of 80 percent cotton. Fantastic price and lovely quality.
Published on 25 Dec. 2012 by MRS HEATHER M SPILLER

1.0 out of 5 stars these are not cotton as advertised
Published 20 months ago by jan c

1.0 out of 5 stars these are not cotton as advertised, 15 Aug. 2013
These leggings are made from viscose, not cotton. I ordered two pairs of the same size. The black ones fit OK, though are of a very inferior quality. The grey ones have no give at all and quite simply do not fit. Considering I normally take a size 12 but had ordered size 14 to ensure comfort they are obviously undersized.As they only just arrived before my holiday despite having paid a huge amount for quick delivery I have no time to return them but will send them to a charity shop on my return

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake, 25 Feb. 2013
look fine but if you have remotely sensitive skin cotton feels very itchy. Went straight to the charity shop i'm afraid

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible material, 1 May 2013
These are the most uncomfortable leggings I have ever worn. They are hard and scratchy, and there is too much material in the front that bunches up. Thankfully I got a size down as recommended so they are the correct size and length for me. I will wear them, but I'm going to keep an eye out for some softer, stretchier, and more flattering leggings.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible quality, 7 Aug. 2013
Linda Fox - See all my reviews
this product did not fit me and the quality of the material is awfully cheap. the price is cheap but only because the product is cheap so really not worth buying at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, 28 Feb. 2013
poor poor product, first pair mishapen, got a second pair sent out, gain mishapen, one leg longer than other. both pairs poor quality material and very see through, not a good look!

2.0 out of 5 stars leggins, 12 Feb. 2013
good price. Leggings are of reasonable quality.I thought the price I paid for postage was way too much which made the leggingins over priced

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly described, 14 July 2013
Rubbish - very thin see through VISCOSE not cotton as described. They go into holes below waistband. Not worth the trouble of returning them so will wear them until they completely fall apart. Too cheap I guess to be any good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not cotton leggings, 15 Jun. 2014
Gill Swinbanks (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
I received two pairs of these "cotton" leggings. I washed prior to wearing, although once washed I found in one pair a hole where the seam had not been sewn properly and on the other pair a hole where the label had been removed. I contacted the seller with regard to the first fault and they said they would replace. Them, i found the other hole and contacted the seller again., who said that the replacement pair had been sent and to check these out and send the faulty pairs back and if all ok they would replace the second pair. However, the second pair are, no way, a 14 and also the label was still in and I found these are 95% viscose. I specifically ordered these leggings as they were advertised as coton. I had no reply to my previously asked question as to why the label had been cut out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Cerise colour, 25 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars leggy, 22 Aug. 2013
Perfect fit and a very good price and buying three pairs was a greater saving i will recommend to others.