4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Osprey Phoenix Twin Tip Longboard - Multicoloured, 41 Inch (Sports)
excellent longboard for beginners, I have been long boarding competitively for a long while and a needed a new board (on the cheap), does what it says on the tin but no more.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?..., 5 Oct 2013
This Longboard.....

Well first off it arrived within two days of ordering by courier delivery.
I got it out of the box, and oh my god it is beautiful. I never thought I'd ever describe what is essentially a piece of wood on wheels as beautiful, but this longboard is that. The build quality is to a very high standard and the deck has a very nice finish.
When I finally got round to taking it out for a cruise, as someone going from skateboards to a longboard, it was extremely easy to ride. Literally just jump on and go. The ride is nice and smooth, virtually silent and it handles like a God.
I took It out around where I live and within 10minutes was happily bombing down hills with ease. My brother who has never skated in his life could ride it around with ease, it's generally an easy thing to do - making it ideal for fast travel.

All in all I would definitely recommend this longboard, and I offer you a few words of advice when riding it.
Make sure your arms are covered, I came of it once ( took a hill to big to fast ) and if it had not been for my jacket I would currently be sat in hospital starring at my bone through grazes. Wear a jacket! And tbh a helmet wouldn't hurt either!

10/10 insane product! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Board and very satisfied, 17 May 2014
So I never skated before and this is my first board. i have had it for about 3-4 months n ow and I can say it is amazing even though I have no experience to compare to any other ones. Rides very smooth as the board is very flexible and the wheels are rubber, I can go over very big bumps and it doesn't stop the board. the board is so flexible that if you stand in the middle and jump the bottom of the board will touch the floor but when just riding it, it is perfect. It turns very smoothly as well however at higher speeds it is likely to get a wobble if the trucks are not adjusted from stock setup. I highly suggest even to complete beginners as myself as this board is extremely easy to ride.