Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Learn more

on 10 April 2015
I've never been so disappointed.... it was sooo predictable. Wouldn't recommend this to any of my friends or family and am glad I received this free
on 26 May 2014
Really enjoyed this book. It's quite short so didn't take too long to read. A mixture of romance and sadness. Would recommend to anyone
on 4 February 2013
An excellent story, well told. Well paced, with just the right amount of dialogue. Some good characters who were believable. Excellent conflict between the key characters, and a slightly unconventional happy ending. The epilogue finished the story off nicely.
on 26 May 2014
Enjoyed this feel good book, just what I needed. Will definitely be reading the rest of the series! Mess easy to get into
on 15 September 2013
This is such a heart warming story about Molly and her journey through on tough times and make it back to being her self and th Love of her life.
on 15 December 2014
Fantastic book. Such a brilliantly written book and i can't wait to read the next one,
on 18 July 2013
Very believable, excellently written. I read everything on my kindle and the couple of pounds I paid for this was absolutely worth the money. The story is deep, the characters are well rounded with their back stories well explained.

I found it impossible to put down, so much so I read it all on one sitting! It's the perfect beach read!

Deals with mature (not explicit) themes brilliantly.

I have read all this authors publications and this series is by far my favourite of the lot.

I would absolutely recommend it to a friend.
on 17 June 2015
wasnt that keen but nice story all the same
on 7 February 2013
What a great read,goes at a fast pace.Loved both Molly and Ben such a sweet story of a broken girl who comes home to her one true love :)
on 16 February 2013
great story.
could not put my kindle down.
had to stay up all night to finish.
have saved in my favourite books