5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced product
Published 11 months ago by Mrs P A Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink Cost
Next time I buy a printer I will purchase on the basis of printer ink cost.
The prices are going up and up. Someone is making "big bucks here" as well as taking us for a ride
Published 6 months ago by franc h

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced product, 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: Epson T0711 Original Ink Cartridge - Black (Pack of 3) (Office Product)
The cheapest I could find original Epson black print cartridges. I found it hard to find decently priced black cartridges as usually restricted to pack of 4 and I only need this colour. My printer does not like compatible ink cartridges and as I use my printer for business letters they have to look professional. I find they last a reasonable amount of time and like the fact you can replace individual colours as use black more than any other colour. Having said that the cartridges are not cheap so to find an offer like this is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just does the job, 5 Sep 2013
Like most people I have experimented with getting non-branded cartridges, but whilst they are sometimes much cheaper the quality varies and it always seems the cartridges do not last quite so long. So I went back some years ago to buying authentic cartridges. I normally buy the multi-boxes with all 4 colour cartridges, but overall the black cartridges tend to get more usage as I don't print out too many coloured documents or photographs, so I occasionally order extra black cartridges and this pack of three achieved a bit of a discount over the single cartridge price. I use the same cartridges in two printers in my two houses so it is really convenient to be able not to have to buy different kinds of cartridges for the two machines. Over the years I've had several Epson printers and several from other well-known brands and whilst Epson cartridges are probably not always the least expensive I have found their machines to be far less problem-prone and more reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink cartridges, 2 Sep 2013
Ms. Morag Morgans "super gran" (cambridgeshire england) - See all my reviews
Always buy the real thing! My printer doesn't like the compatible ones. It's therefore good to be able to purchase them at this good price. Good, fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ink, 11 July 2014
Good quality ink,yes you pay more for it,but if you want more than text,likethe best quality photos,it is worth paying the extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Received in good condition and as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 July 2014
Quality ink cartridges - always work

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Exactly as expected and good quality, shelf life and fast delivery.