on 29 December 2014
This tinsel is very thick and definitely was not enough to even go around twice at the top of the tree. Was disappointed as it did not look like 2m. I used it as a border around the red sheet at the base of my tree so that was at least not wasted.
on 13 December 2015
High quality tinsel. I read some reviews before ordering saying that they were thin and flimsy looking, but it's really not the case. I ordered this tinsel in 8 different colours and they were all brilliant! This is very good value for money.
on 11 September 2014
Shiny, tinsel, doesn't fall apart, good stuff.
on 4 December 2014
Not as described - its not 'chunky and thick' in fact I dont think it could be any thinner. I guess you get what you pay for, avoid this its only fit for the bin which is where it has gone.
on 17 December 2014
It's pretty tinsel but has a nasty chemical smell that I've never had with tinsel before. Was going to put it up in my daughter's bedroom but it smells too horrible.
on 15 December 2012
I like it, but it took a very long time to come, and I had to send a chase email
on 14 September 2015
When my girlfriend berated me for not having any Xmas decorations, I bought this and threw it over my TV. I am now officially festive. Works well. Buy it.
on 13 January 2016
This is pure quality tinsel compared to the other colours that I ordered at the same time. It is very thin when the others are not.
on 18 December 2014
Really lush and twinkling ! Excellent quality yet great value for money . A must have for your festive decorations !!
on 17 October 2014