5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended if you haven't got an I Pod connector
My wife wanted to connect her ipod 7 to her VW Polo 2014 1.4 and this was the only 3.5mm jack plug connector that works. Recommended if you haven't got an I Pod connector.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. A. Kilding

3.0 out of 5 stars Audio cable
It works as it should but when I got the cable out of the box, both audio jack connectors were bent:( but like I said it works so I've kept it, but won't buy another one.
Published 3 months ago by liam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for in car use, 17 Aug. 2014
Its around 40cm long. Stays firmly coiled. Cant fault it in anyway except your not realistically going to get 1.8m out of it, after stretching to about a metre the tension in the cable is quite high. Perfect for in car use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended if you haven't got an I Pod connector, 18 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Belkin MixIt Colour Range 1.8m Coiled AUX Cable - Black (Personal Computers)
I got this to use my ipod nano with my ipod dock with old 30-pin connector. I tried a few other cables but had problems with electrical interference when I had the ipod nano radio on . This one had less of these issues - I suspect because the wire is coiled it is tidier and the wire doesn't cross over. I also like that it is tidy and short in length.

My first impression is I didn't think the connector ends might not take too much strain or pressure on them - so I wouldn't try to stretch the coiled wire too much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin mixit 1.8m Red, 10 Feb. 2014
Mr. C. Stock (london) - See all my reviews
1.8m but stays tightly coiled for a long time.
I bought this bcoz i didnt want a long cable trailing around, works perfect for connecting my phone/iPod into car aux socket so very happy & great sound quality too
very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 18 May 2015
Excellent quality lead. Use it in my car and it doesn't pick up interference from charging my phone like other leads I have used. The coil keeps it tidy do the write for not get in my way

3.0 out of 5 stars Audio cable, 11 April 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for price., 24 July 2015
Great cable good sound and solid ends makes music alittle more crisp than the cheaper ones so definitely worth the money, and posting was super quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Dec. 2013
Couldn't be happier with this product. Appears to be made at a high standard. I would recommend this to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down, 19 Mar. 2015
The coil is folded in two places, it looks way less slick than you'd think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
Fits perfectly without taking my phone protective case off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›