on 30 January 2015
Didn't see any difference
on 5 December 2014
Never did a thing for me
on 2 February 2015
Never lost a pound!!
on 12 January 2015
total waste of money
on 4 March 2016
Very good item . The seller includes a seven day diet plan also .
Would highly recommend .
on 6 October 2015
Love these and always arrive in time
on 2 June 2016
I've taken the raspberry ketone pills for 2 weeks now, I've lost 4lb and can see a definite change in belly fat, my muffin top is more a mini cupcake now. Amazing. Haven't taken colon cleanse as yet but will do. Excellent!!
on 4 May 2016
I read many conflicting reviews when sourcing this product but was convinced enough to give them a go. They were pleasant to take, easy to swallow and had no after taste. I did lose weight whilst using this product, I was also following a healthy eating plan and taking part in a light exercise regime. I think all of this combined helped with the weight loss although the speed of the weight loss was increased compared to my usual efforts of weight loss. I did feel less bloated and can only attribute this to the product itself. Overall I would recommend this product.
on 2 March 2016
Very fast delivery. The colon detox tablets seems to working start away, if you get my meaning :-) too soon to tell if the raspberry ketone is working yet but overall I'm happy with the product!!
on 2 April 2016
Arrived quick than I thought very happy thanks again. Wil order again