5.0 out of 5 stars great product. great price. so many uses., 17 April 2013
This review is from: 10 Circus 25mm Round NFC Tag/Sticker (white backing) - Quality SMARTRAC NXP NTAG203 (Electronics)
Very quick delivery in a hard back envelope with do not bend stamp.
Its the small things that make all the difference.

Used all of the stickers within a couple of days and have never had one fail.
They are a great size and blend in wherever I stick them. Even enough range to be stuck inside of device cases so they are totally hidden (great for showing off to friends).

Some people ask me why I bother with these. I just answer with a wave of my mobile and let them see what happens.
Some usage examples:
On my mobile dock at work. Turns phone to silent, activates wifi, launches my Todo list and syncs to my PC.

Bed stand. Activates alarm. Turns everything else off and also sets screen timeout to a few seconds.

I even have one on my washing machine to auto set a Count down alarm.

The tags also store enough data to hold a switch condition to reverse any settings that have been applied. Just swipe a second time and all is reversed.

If using a mobile phone you will need to download some software that will write and read these tags. There are plenty of free options that work but don't forget to donate to the devs .

Bit of a long review however this item and company really deserve it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 April 2013
Nikhil (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Works like a charm. I've pasted them all over.

Best of all, I've got two stuck in the car. One sets my phone into 'car mode' - turns on gps, turns off wifi, enables bluetooth ; and the other changes it back to 'normal mode', disable bluetooth, loud ringer, disable gps.

Ive got one one top of my radio as well to start identifying a song using Shazam.

Overall its a great product with many uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly, 31 Mar 2013
Does the job for a very competative price using asus nexus 7 and the task manager app. Even works through my 3cm thick kitchen table.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent top quality, 10 Dec 2012
very good work easy to programme using NFC launcher and work well, strong sticker seems to stick to most surfaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Aug 2014
Got these for my newly bought Nexus 5. Couldn't have been happier.
The adhesive on the back side of these tags is strong - it's been two or three weeks that I've placed it onto my car dash and it's still holding strong as if I had just placed it.
As for their programming, they work perfectly.
Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, they work BUT, 11 July 2014
Amazing, they work BUT, the tech is far too expensive. If I could buy 2000 at a realistic price I would, as I have a great use for them.
Supplier please note, if you can get them down to 10p each I will buy 2000 at a time, and on a regular basis.
Otherwise I would say they are great fun, BUY SOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these to run the Identify app on Google play, 26 Mar 2014
R. Hill (UK) - See all my reviews
Each tag has a unique ID. Can be used with NFC enabled phone.
Got these to run the Identify app on Google play

5.0 out of 5 stars Works straight out of the box for my LG G2, 19 Feb 2014
Can't fault them, they just seem to work. Obviously you need the right apps to make use of them, but for me seem to do the job

4.0 out of 5 stars An affordable start to NFC, 16 Mar 2013
As not all phones have NFC, these stickers, and so for advertising not all users can read them, these tags make a great introduction to the technology. With the ability to print designs on them or add them to other advertising materials - I stuck mine to a page of A4 and then fed it through a printer to add a QR code as well - they are more functional than some of the other tags that are overtly NFC, so can fit easier into your use.
I was able to program them using the Samsung TecTiles app to direct people to web sites and check in on Four Square/Facebook and Twitter, and then lock them to be read only.
Hopefully future generations of phone will include NFC, but for now these are an affordable solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars great low profile tag, 12 Mar 2013
Got these tags delivered promptly, these are the thinnest tags I have got / have found and they work exactly as advertised. Currently got 1 stuck between 2 photos in a key chain providing a key to the NFCsecure app to give me a little extra lock screen protection, works great. 5 stars