5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my dentist
My dentist recommended this mouthwash as I had weak enamel in places and it could have lead to caries, but now after using this every day my enamel has actually re-mineralised.
Published 15 months ago by Ms S. Nelson-smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive
I bought this for a while as my dentist recommended I use a fluoride rinse. Then I discovered Boots' own brand mouthwashes actually have a slightly higher fluoride concentration (0.055%) and are WAY cheaper...
Published 4 months ago by RoboScorpion

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my dentist, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Colgate 400ml Fluorigard Alcohol Free Mouth Rinse (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars High Fluoride Mouthwash, 8 April 2013
A. L. Hollingsworth "chickpea13" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
I need to get this high fluoride mouthwash for my daughter who has fixed braces. This item is not available @ my local supermarket. It arrived quickly after ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colgate Fluorigard Alcohol Free Mouthwash!, 28 Mar 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Was recommended to me by my Dentist as daily mouthwash. This one is designed with cavity protection in mind. Inside the cap is a narrower tube which i fill to the line and swish around my mouth twice a day although crucially not at the same time as brushing my teeth as the mouthwash negates the toothpaste apparently. I was advised to wait a good 20 minutes after brushing before using this. As others have said it isn't cheap, in fact it's one of the most expensive mouthwashes there are but you can occasionally get them on offer from your local supermarket for the 2 mark if you keep checking prices. As a piece of advise, If you ever use mouthwash and get that burning sensation after 10 seconds or so then you need to try an Alcohol free mouthwash. The same happened with me and since moving to this i haven't had any problems.

Pros: Great taste * doesn't burn in the mouth * High Fluoride content helps strengthen tooth enamel * new cap design with measuring cup not only means you get the right amount (not too much or too little) but also means when you place the cap back on the bottle no liquid drips down the side (you'll understand what i mean when you see it)

Cons: It's expensive

Verdict: Recommended by my dentist as daily mouthwash and he claims to have done research on many different ones so i can only take him at his word. Recommended!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 1 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 14 Nov 2013
I like using this product, and the price was excellent! Gives your mouth a nice fresh feeling, and protects against tooth decay.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 11 Oct 2013
I love this item, i was not expecting my teeth to go whiter from using this mouth rinse but thats what happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 24 Jun 2014
very good mouth wash and doesn't taste so foul it destroys your taste buds. It was recommended by my dentist and hygienist and since then I've not used any other brand. Can be hard to find though on the High Street.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouth wash, 2 April 2014
my husband was told by the dental hospital to purchase this as its the best you can get and the delivery was ist class

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to find in shops and is cheaper on Amazon, 28 Feb 2014
As said in the title, I found this difficult to find in shops and when I did, it was more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, 15 Feb 2014
The doctor prescribed it for my teeth about 30 years ago and I have been getting it since. I find it is just what I need for my receding gums. I just hope I can still buy it well in to the future.