5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sanex Zero% 48hr Extra Effective Roll-On Deodorant (50ml) (Personal Care)
It's a shame you have such a long wait for delivery on these types of items now.

I suffer badly from eczema and found this to be very comfortable on my skin. It's amazing how much you have to pay for just one on the high street!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and no marking on clothes, 11 Dec 2013
I've used this for over a month now and find it very good, lasts all day, smells great, and because it has no aluminium it doesn't leave any unsightly marks in your shirts. I have very sensitive skin so most deodorants irritate me but this has been great. Plus it's a bargain at only 1.00. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars sanex with alum, 25 Feb 2014
This deodorant is quite strong and reducing perspiration for up to 48 hrs, even if you wash meantime you don't have to reapply it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Enough and a Good Price, 9 Jan 2014
I have used other 24 hour and 48 hour products that I think are more effective but they have the harmful chemicals I am try to avoid. I would rate this one as very good for a product that should be 'safe'.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better aluminium free products I've tried, 1 Sep 2014
K (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
One of the better aluminium free products I've tried. My very sensitive skin around my armpit hair area reacted to it, but if I use some body butter as a barrier and am careful only use on area required it is fine. I would not describe as "extra effective" but sufficient for normal daily activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deodorant, 29 Jun 2014
Susan Rushmer (England) - See all my reviews
Pity they have stopped sending this out on Subscribe and Save. Very effective. I loved it and unable to get it locally

4.0 out of 5 stars The best non toxic deo I can find, 21 April 2014
This product really is good. Very effective and stands the test of a long stressful day at work followed by an evening of yet more work. I have tried the many alum free, non toxic, natural deodorants on the market and this is the best yet. Brilliant at the price too, you'd normally expect to pay three times as much. The only thing keeping this from five stars is that it can take an age to dry but that won't stop me from making repeat purchases. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deodorant ever, 26 Jan 2014
I am always looking for deodorant without aluminium, this is the only one on the market at a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars dear, 7 Aug 2014
I bought this at the time as I couldn't get any but I have since been able to get it and it is cheaper than what I paid

5.0 out of 5 stars bit pricy p&p, 28 Sep 2013
Jcoric - See all my reviews
seems good itom despatched on time a part of shipping price which is as much as price of Sanex Zero or somewhere there