on 5 January 2014
These nano to micro are absolutely invaluable if you have an old phone that doesn't deserve the chuck and your running more than one number. Can be a bit challenging getting 2 adapters to work, say for a nano to work with an old phone, but you get the hang of it. Not bad quality and arrived on time. When are these companies going to stick to 1 standard size? Cheap at £1.39
on 12 August 2013
Well what can I say except it's the same size as your ordinary SIM card, nano SIM card and micro SIM card. So I'm happy with the item, fits into my old phones again and the new ones too. Hassle free.
on 15 February 2013
The set of 3 Apple nano, micro to standard SIM card adaptors are great. Have just used the micro to standard SIM adaptor and it works well (much better than another which broke the first time used).
This is a good item for iPhone 5 owners to allow them to use the nano SIM card in a range of Apple products and other devices!
Best value I saw anywhere. Took slightly longer to arrive than estimated at time of sale but I am still happy with it.
on 12 April 2013
I ordered the SIM card adapter an it came with other adapters as well which was good but it didn't fit properly I had to cut the corner part to make it fit my nano sim in my iPhone but other than that it was fine
on 5 February 2013
Took a month to be delivered. The nano to micro adapter was too big to fit in my iPhone 4 holder and I had to file it down to size. It is pity because the actual holders are well constructed.
on 26 November 2012
Turns out that this product was a billion times flimsier than i expected. I tried taking one out and it just snapped into half! Very bad quality adapters. Not recommended.
on 18 August 2013
very flimsy , it stuck in my mobile and refuses to come out. other people should be wary of this.ive given it 2 stars because it does work.
on 28 April 2013
Not at all what ı expected the cards don't fit in the adapters.Keep falling out have to stick it with a bit of sellotape...
on 13 October 2013
Does exactly what it says, can use my Galaxy S3 micro sim in older phones when travelling abroad or to test other mobiles.
on 8 March 2015
simple but essential if you want to put your iphone6 sim into an older phone when you are going to music festivals.