5.0 out of 5 stars An assortment of epic music
Published 18 months ago by Dom Knapper

3.0 out of 5 stars A Decent Soundtracks To A Great Film
Having seen the film recently I was sold on the idea of buying the soundtrack as I quite enjoyed the film and, in watching the film, realised the music was very good. However, after buying this soundtrack my opinion has changed. There are certainly tracks I love (Bug Hunt by Skrillex and Sugar Rush by AKB48 being two of them) and was impressed to see artists such as...
Published 18 months ago by Rhydian

5.0 out of 5 stars An assortment of epic music, 21 Feb 2013
Normally when you purchase a CD you pretty much expect all the music to revolve around one theme, like pop, or heavy metal, or dubstep. The Wreck it Ralph soundtrack has a bit more variety in which none if the original songs by popular artists match. I'm an avid listener to music, but I never really settle on one genre. I like to listen to all different types of music. Luckily for me this soundtrack hosted a small variety of songs for me. Not to mention the scores from the movie, which I also love to listen to while I work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck-It Ralph, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
Fab...my little boy loved the songs on the movie, so when I came across the cd I had to buy it...not opened yet as is for a Christmas Present, but I am sure he will be very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Danger, earworm alert, 7 July 2013
Having seen this movie five times in the cinema (a record equalled only by the original Tron), I felt the need to get the album. I wasn't disappointed.

The track listing starts with the almost insanely uplifting "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City (which in the movie plays at the start of the credits, underlining the fact that you've just witnessed probably the most heartwarming final line ever), and then goes into "Wreck-It, Wreck-It Ralph" by Buckner & Garcia and then into the 1980s classic "Celebration (Album Version)" by Kool and The Gang and then "Sugar Rush" by AKB48 (which in-universe is the theme music for the game Sugar Rush Speedway). I was surprised by the latter because, although filed under "J-Pop", it's actually quite a credible rock number, especially in this full version (listen for the epic guitar riff towards the end). The other two licensed tracks are also great, as is most of Henry Jackman's score.

The one thing to beware of is that if you buy this album and listen to it, one or more (probably several) of the tracks *will* get firmly stuck in your head. Of course, this may not be such a bad thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best Disney Soundtrack, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
It is amazing how well thought and put together this soundtrack is. The midi style music when the crew leaves the Anonymous Badass meeting and how it morphs into the high depth sound of the technology today is astounding. 5 stars everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
Me and my kids loved the film and the music in it. This was a great addition to the film and is played constantly in my house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab soundtrack, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
This gets played so much we may need to get another incase it wears out lol. Very catchy songs and little ones even like to guess those songs that are just score music to the scenes. Really liked the fact I could also download from amazon cloud to my ipad for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the film..., 11 July 2013
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
Good sound track with all the songs and score from the film. Recommended if you liked the music in the film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for Wreck it Ralph fans!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
Bought as a present for my nephew and he plays it nearly every day! He loves it, great buy. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreck it Ralph, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Disney's Wreck-It Ralph (Audio CD)
wife loves this film and music is spot on great for all ages hope they make a follow up will buy that too

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for fans and OST enthusiasts, 4 Mar 2013
While we have a few soundtracks from films or games littering the house, I don't tend to buy soundtracks on any kind of regular basis. However, as a fan of both Wreck-It Ralph and its main tracks (Sugar Rush, When Can I See You Again?, etc), I thought I'd give its background music a try. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Perfect for creative types who like inspirational instrumentals, fans of soundtracks in general and the main tracks are brilliant picks for fans of the film.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph
Disney's Wreck-It Ralph by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)