4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
Published 6 months ago by nono

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor produt
You think because Disney would be well made product. Think again, This was a poorly made cheap toy. Disney should be ashamed.
Published 13 months ago by A. Sumnall

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor produt, 1 July 2013
A. Sumnall - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money!, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
I bought this toy for my daughter today after she'd badgered me for it for 2 weeks. Got it out of the packaging and filled the brush with icy cold water as it says to do... Nothing happened. Filled the brush with some ice from the freezer to make it even colder... Still nothing. Put the brush in the freezer for a few minutes and STILL IT DID NOT WORK. The hair does not change colour and getting the little star shapes on it doesn't work either.

I now have a very disappointed little girl and am out of pocket aswell. The only blessing in this whole mess is that I fortunately didn't pay 30 for the doll as I found it in Tesco for 15.

Mattel should be ashamed of themselves, duping children into believing that their substandard products are anything like they look in the TV adverts, and making us parents waste our money. Anyone thinking of buying this product, AVOID IT like the plague, go and flush your money down the toilet instead cus it'll be better spent!

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
U have to put ice in it for it to work not worth the money at all my daughter was very dissapointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
My daughter really wanted this doll. I was a bit dubious given some of the poor reviews I had read online. However, much to my delight the hair on the doll changes colour as it should. However, for best results I keep the hairbrush (full of water) permanently in the freezer as required. If you put the doll on a radiator the hair turns white! then you can use the cold brush to colour it pink and purple. So much fun for my daughter

3.0 out of 5 stars For a 6 year old., 2 July 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
My daughter wanted this for her birthday so I bought it, having had it for a while it is fine. The only issue is that the hair is pink most of the time, i know we don't have the heating on but our house isn't that cold! Anyway this doesn't seem to bother my daughter as she just warms the hair up then watches it turn pink again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet expectations, 30 Aug 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
After seeing the adverts my 6 year old daughter was desperate for this doll, but the colour doesn't come out on the hair anything like the advert. She was very disappointed. The doll was full price and not worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
Bought this doll for my daughter after she saw on tv. Very disapointing. Took doll back to shop within hours of purchase. Colour does not work down the length of hair. Colour only works on the top of head and then you have to press so hard my daughter was unable to do it. She is 6! Water has to be very cold tk even get slight pink colour. No purple visable. What a complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely doll, 27 Feb 2014
SPerks "SPerks" (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
My daughter loves her doll, we find that her hair changes colour when she's outside when it's cold. Very nice doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
My niece is Rapunzel mad.
But on Christmas Day, her mum had a lot of fun changing the dolls hair colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 3 Feb 2014
Craftnut (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Colour Change Brush Rapunzel (Toy)
Bought for a 3 year old's birthday. Hair didn't change colour at first as water not cold enough but niece was happy with doll anyway. Next day she was really excited that Rapunzel's hair had changed colour - it had, but doll had been left in a very cool room/in a draught!