5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Barbie and dolphins. Every girls dream. My daughter loves it. It's her favourite water toy. Works just as good on land as in the water.
Published 10 months ago by Diamex

3.0 out of 5 stars excited
This was a Christmas present for my fussy granddaughter, she loves it and plays fir hours in the bath with it, well worth it.
Published 5 months ago by barbara vines

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Barbie I Can Be: Splash and Spin Dolphin Trainer Doll (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2013
Wendy Boyd - See all my reviews
My daughter loves this Barbie - it is by far her favourite one! The dolphins spin round which looks brilliant in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie gift, 7 May 2013
It was a gift for my granddaughter who loved it. It was one of her favourite presents and she used it straight away

1.0 out of 5 stars A toy that condones keeping dolphins and whales in captivity?? Shame on you Mattel., 22 Feb 2014
Oh my goodness, what message is this giving to our children? That it's ok to keep dolphins and whales in captivity? Come on the guys and girls at Mattel, get with the programme, it's 2014 and we are trying to stop this hideous practice, not teach our children that it's perfectly acceptable to capture and imprison these mammals. Shame on you for making such a disgusting toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath time fun, 18 Feb 2014
My 6 yr old loves it. Seems well made and it's 'after all it's a Barbie' so perfect for bath times .

3.0 out of 5 stars excited, 8 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 3 Feb 2014
Really good toy for the bath which is chosen every time over lots of other toys. Usual good quality barbie goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness, 24 Nov 2013
It was quick and it was just he present that my niece wanted for Christmas ans I was unable to find it anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbie, 14 Sep 2013
barbie made my granddaughters day she loves her she is in and out of the bath all the time thank you great

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad example for children about dolphins, 13 Feb 2014
This is wrong on so many levels. Dolphins are intelligent animals and should never be 'trained' to entertain humans. Dolphins belong in the sea with their families. When they end up in places like Sea World they have be captured from the sea separated from their family and forced to do tricks for food. They would have seen their family slaughtered and swam in their blood. The trainers will give them very little food, dead fish, that they have never eaten. The fish is only given when they do something right or they go hungry. To make them perform for audience they are kept hungry all the time. The pools are always too small and they have to go round and round in circles. Lonely and depressed and hungry. It is torture for these intelligent sociable mammals. Some kill themselves because they they are so unhappy. Children must never be told this is a happy thing going on at Sea World. They are captured only because Sea World knows they can make money from their distress and torture. Don't teach your children this lie. Tell them dolphins belong in the sea with their families that they will stay with all their lives.