5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Barbie Car
Published 5 months ago by JamCo

my daughter was disappointed that her barbie car door didn't open ..she ended up using her brothers toy car instead
Published 1 month ago by S A.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Barbie Car, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
Got this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it! You can get 2 Barbie's in it as only a 2 seater but it comes with seat belts to strap them in and is a nice looking car. Got this for a good price in a sale, about a tenner going from memory and compared to some prices being charged for Barbie cars it was a bargain. It is well made and does the job and is often played with by her. Nuff said really! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie car, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
Very well made my daughter was so happy to open this on her birthday. Since brought 2 more baribe cars

2.0 out of 5 stars my daughter was disappointed that her barbie car door didn't open, 11 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely toy, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
Barbie convertible is great and my daughter loves it, especially as pink is her favourite colour. Her barbie sits in perfect and it is a good quality toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Product is great and fab price, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
I must say i am very pleased with this product the prompt delivery,price and product. I bought this in Sale and overal happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
is exactly what it says comes in nice neat packaging came within the time they said it would be here. my daughter will love this :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Present, 8 Dec 2013
David Arnell (South Coast UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
Gran daughter loves it. Bought it as a reduced price item, good value at the lower price. What more is there to say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't beleive the price!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
I purchased this for a Barbie loving child so knew it was always going to go down well but the best bit was that I paid 10 for it! I couldn't believe the price! It arrived quicker than estimated time so was delighted all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
Christmas present for my granddaughter as she loves Barbie dolls. I knows she will have lots of fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my little princess!, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fab Life: Glam Convertible (Toy)
I was the best mum in the whole wide world in my daughters’ eyes as I pulled this out of delivery box. I been hearing her playing with her dolls talking how she needs to save up money to be able to buy them a car. I thought it was really cute and I made up this game with stickers, that when she collects the necessary amount of stickers for good behaviour and chores (putting her toys away, putting away neatly school uniform etc.) mommy will buy their Barbie a car. Closer to the end I ordered this cute Barbie convertible early so that when the stickers are collected instead of further anticipation my daughter can have her new toy. When the time came I gave the box to my daughter and asked her to open it for me, she did not think it was her convertible and when she opened it her facial expression was price less. She said it was very pretty and the best car she ever for her Barbie dolls. So glad I bought it, highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›