Price:£16.99+ £3.95 shipping

on 20 October 2013
I was very pleased with this item, as it was in perfect condition and would recommend it to anyone who is a serious collector or has children.
on 15 May 2015
Beautiful doll, nice alternative to the 'run of the mill' Barbie dolls out there. I recently bought my daughter a Fashionista Barbie for the same price I paid for this and the quality was nowhere near as good.
on 10 November 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandniece who loves all things Barbie. She loves the doll which she had originally seen when out shopping with me in a local high street store. She is too young to know the Twilight movies & I have never seen them myself however she calls it "the work Barbie" due to the smart skirt & top the doll is wearing. A very welcome gift. The price for this doll in various high street stores is twice the price as on Amazon. A beautiful doll at a really good price. It was delivered quickly & came well packaged.
on 30 August 2014
Perfect, everything in place, box is clean and undamaged, came much earlier than expected-within 3 days, worth the value ^_^
on 26 January 2015
Bought for a birthday party present for a 6-year-old girl - apparently she loved it. Speedy delivery.
on 22 March 2016