on 11 November 2013
This is a really nice doll that our grand daughter absolutely loves. Really well made. A bit difficult getting into the box but all in all great.
on 27 November 2013
All I can say is this Barbies doll is Beautiful, Stunning, Amazing....
This is going to be a gift for my 8 year old for Christmas. I'm so excited for her as she loves her Barbie dolls so much, that this one is going to blow her mind! Birthday Barbie comes in a rather lovely box too.

If you are considering this doll for your daughters, please rest assured and believe me when i say, she is worth every penny spent and more!.

I managed to buy this at the special knockdown price of around £22...
on 3 January 2014
Bought this Barbie for my daughter's 5th birthday and she loves it. It's more of a doll to keep for years to come rather than an everyday play one and it really is lovely.
on 6 October 2013
This is a Christmas present for my barbie obsessed 3 year old. Comes in a special collectors box. Beautiful dress and great detailing which my daughter loves. I think the price is a bit high but all Barbies are pricey. Think my daughter will be very happy come Christmas.
on 3 December 2013
Got this for my daughters birthday. She was over the moon and said it was her favourite present even though she got a DS and other gadgets.

Just noticed that the price has gone up by £10! Bought this from Bargainmax Ltd for £29.99 with free and fast delivery.
on 18 October 2013
This doll was expensive but absolutely beautiful. It was a shame that it took a long time to arrive (the last day in quite a long delivery window) and arrived a day after my granddaughter's birthday.
on 30 January 2014
This was a gift for my friends daughter, she absolutely loved it and I was impressed with the quality of the doll and beautifully packaged. It was delivered very quickly
on 14 November 2013
Loved this birthday barbie doll which I have bought for my granddaughter who is going to be over the moon with it. To me she looks beautiful
on 25 September 2013
I can't wait to give this to my little girl she is going to love it! The box it comes in is just perfect, its a beautiful birthday barbie!
on 6 June 2013
Comes in a lovely box and looks so pretty my 7 year old niece loved it and couldn't wait to get it out of the box well packaged x