5.0 out of 5 stars Yummies dates, everyone at home loved it
These are some good delicious dates. The dates themselves are very clean, no dust on them, and the packaging is very neat.
Published 12 months ago by A Neishabour

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing
i have purchased excellent quality Medjool dates before via Amazon and I wish that I had continued to purchase them! instead I took the risk to try. Don't get me wrong they are medjool, just not great quality and abit dry , infact some were very dry. They arnt meant to be dry nor hacked up. They should be like giant juicy raisons (if you get a good batch.) Soft, chewy...
Published 5 months ago by lovelovesme

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummies dates, everyone at home loved it, 25 Sep 2013
A Neishabour - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zaytoun Palestinian Medjool Dates 250 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
They came in three small packages, each containing 14 dates I think. They are the type of black dates that are very soft and have natural molasses (juice), but they are also not the dry types that are light brown and barely sweet. They are somewhere in between: soft in the mouth with a very thin skin and a dark brown colour. I love them and everyone at home (a student house) loved them too. My only complaint is why there is no bigger packaging? As they are so yummy, they will go quickly. I will definitely order more and recommend to anyone who likes date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 17 Jun 2013
I have been buying these dates for years now and directly through the network of volunteers that sell Zeytoun's products.

Great taste, soft, and very nutritious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted now ! Should have 6 stars ..., 5 Feb 2013
I have never been a great fan of dates but when my personal trainer recommended Medjool dates to get my sugar hits ( rather than chocolate ) I was sceptical.
I chose these as they had the same philosophy as Fairtrade .
These are the biggest , sweetest , juiciest dates I have ever come across.
As for me , I am now addicted to dates rather than chocolate :) and will soon be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 24 Jun 2013
Having eaten these in Jordan I had high expectations of these dates and I wasn't disappointed, absolutely delicious and well worth the price. Will buy again, soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest dates!, 27 Aug 2013
I've found that the type and quality of dates varies greatly, as does how delightful they are to eat. The cheapest and most commonly found in UK supermarkets, which I think are dried and pitted Deglet Nour's, are probably great for baking with but not a great example of a date to simply eat and be delighted by.

Unpitted Medjool's are in my experience the most flavoursome of all varieties, and I consider them to be a treat on their own. They have a melt in the mouth texture which I think delivers an experience similar to eating fudge (but less sweet).

I do find it difficult to find unpitted medjool's which are definitely not produced in an occupied territory so my 5 stars for this product is due to a combination of:

1. The best tasting dates of any I've tried
2. Produced from a non-occupied territory
3. Easiest access (other options meet the 2 criteria above, but are not as simple to purchase)

At the time of writing there are to my knowledge no high-street supermarkets which can regularly meet the criteria above (sometimes there are USA produced dates, but not always)

I follow a tip to store the dates in the freezer or fridge, which keeps them in good condition for longer and also gives them some initial resistance to melting in the mouth - fantastic. These little boxes are very convenient for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best., 18 Feb 2014
These dates are simply the best,Also knowing i am buying from palestinian farmers,i cannot be happier, excellent dates, Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dates, 18 May 2013
More satisfying than soft caramel and far more nutritious. I initially bought these to show support for the Palestinian farmers, but as I've never tasted better Medjool dates I'll be ordering more, and this time, for both reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRY FOR YOURSELF AND SEE, 12 July 2014
Suleman Adam "soliadam" (lancs. UK) - See all my reviews
These dates were moist and fresh with a wonderful sweet taste
EXCELLENT QUALITY

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item, 11 July 2014
very good item, reccomended

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 25 Jun 2014
Everything you could want from a medjool date, and so far, freely available. Quality a little variable, but given that it's a local enterprise, I have no quarrel with that.