TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 January 2016
after using oral b 3d white, and colgate max white one and being far from impressed i thought i would research into different brands of whitening toothpaste and keep going until i find one that can do what it claims. i bought this one from boots (slightly more expensive than it currently is on amazon) and two weeks in i have to say i'm really impressed.

my two biggest weaknesses are cigarettes and fizzy drinks, so i really do need to have a good toothpaste to prevent me from looking like steptoe. and this toothpaste is excellent. i found that between visits to the dentist, i would soon start to feel a build up on the back of my bottom teeth, probably from the tobacco, and they would start to feel rough. two weeks of using this toothpaste and that feeling has gone completely. the toothpaste itself is really thick, and it foams really really well so you dont need to use much more than a pea sized amount.. as it foams so well you know its actually going into the gaps between your teeth and cleaning them all round.. it also has a really pleasant taste, tasting a bit like a milder version of root bear... infact one of the things i was hesitant about was that a milder taste might cause my breath to not be fresh for long, but it actually keeps my breath fresher for much longer than any toothpaste ive ever used - even though im smoking through the day. my teeth are noticably whiter, and i can promise you that this product is a great stain remover - my teeth feel completely smooth all over - yet the paste itself doesnt feel abrasive, and hasn't caused any sensitivity whatsoever.

i also have to add the toothbrush you get in the pack is also brilliant.. it really does cover a lot of ground and its design is perfect for the hard to reach places.. a definite bonus, and whats more you always get a brand new toothbrush each time you buy a new tube of tooth paste.. if that isn't enough, you also get a free pack of toothpick brushes to clean between your teeth after meals. to get all 3 of these quality products for less than £4 is incredible. a perfect addition to every smokers hygiene routine
Brilliant whitening toothpaste and very effective at removing surface stains.

I have used this for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed with the results. I'm a smoker (on the verge of quitting!) and also drink a lot of tea & coffee, as well as red wine at the weekend. The results after two weeks are fantastic and several people have already commented on my smile and whiter teeth.

This is a big tube and you only need a very small amount to create plenty for brushing so it also represents good value. I find the taste much more pleasant than any other 'smokers' toothpaste that I've tried and you also receive a hard bristle toothbrush and pack of flossing sticks in the packet.

I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a fast, effective and safe way to whiten your teeth. I've actually had better results with this toothpaste alone than I have with home whitening kits I have used in the past but this doesn't make my sensitive or risk damaging my gums.

**Update March 2015**
I just wanted to add that I still use this toothpaste religiously almost a year on from first having tried it and still love the results - I had a lapse whilst on holiday recently (having forgotten to pack any with me) and just from two weeks of using an alternative I really noticed the difference as my teeth started to show surface stains again. Since being home for the last few weeks and having used this toothpaste daily again my teeth are back to looking like they've just been polished at the dentist. Great stuff!
on 2 November 2014
This toothpaste is brilliant. Only stuff that actually removed and prevents staining that I'd normally have to go to a hygienist to remove. Highly recommend!
on 11 August 2013
Having tried lots of different Whitening toothpastes (including many in the "Glo" range) this one works best for me, even though I am not a smoker. It seems to remove more coffee & tea staining than the others, and lasts a long time. Plus you get a new Toothbrush and packet of floss sticks every time. A great combination.
on 28 October 2013
Really noticed a difference after using this toothpaste my teeth look whiter and it has removed the stains I had caused through smokeing
on 19 May 2014
Excellent product. Noticed a difference straight away. Toothpaste is a bit thick but does the job. Would highly recommend this product
on 7 July 2015
Can literally see instant results! Honestly, my teeth looked whiter after only 1 use, felt super clean too, such good value for money!
Only downside is you get a slight burning sensation after using it especially around my lips.
Best whitening product I've ever used even after having my teeth done professionally, would highly recommend to everybody :)
on 19 July 2013
Great toorhpaste. has removed all stain. it has a nice taste and even great for sensitive teeth.. I use this toothpaste once daily and use my regular toothpaste once daily..
on 30 May 2015
Claims to work but doesn't. Have used for 3 weeks and used twice daily for 2 mins, no change whatsoever.
on 24 February 2015
For me, this has been a great product. It has removed mostly the stains from smoking, some remain but this might just take longer. Also my teeth feel "more" clean than normal toothpaste. Yet to see if it helps brighten my teeth. Overall would recommend it, especially for stain removal.