TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 December 2015
Brilliant whitening toothpaste and very effective at removing surface stains. I have previously used the smokers version from the same range (for about a year and a half now) and then more recently the coffee drinkers version and thought I'd give this a go as I've given up smoking and now drink a lot less coffee and tea. This seems to work just as well as the other two versions and my teeth have kept their whiteness whilst using this.

As before, very impressed with the results and this is a big tube and you only need a very small amount to create plenty for brushing so it also represents good value. I find the taste much more pleasant than whitening toothpastes that I've tried in past and you also receive a hard bristle toothbrush and pack of flossing sticks in the packet.

I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a fast, effective and safe way to whiten your teeth. I've actually had better results with this toothpaste alone than I have with home whitening kits I have used in the past but this doesn't make my sensitive or risk damaging my gums.
on 25 May 2015
Seems ok as a toothpaste but after 3 weeks, there has been no whitening of the teeth. Maybe an undercoat should have been applied first.
on 11 November 2013
We love using this as it really does lighten the colour of your teeth over a period of a few weeks regular use. The toothbrush included is quite hard which we like as it's far easier to find medium brushes than hard ones.
on 14 April 2015
So hard to keep my teeth (close to) white so pretty happy with this product !! Quick delivery and the right price .
on 9 May 2015
Did not realise a tooth brush came with the toothpaste. But i have been using this for a while now and its great.
on 14 March 2016
It really does lift stains from teeth but dont expect blinding white results. Took around two weeks to see a difference, using twice daily. For the price it is worth a go. I also got some for my mum who is a tea drinker and smoker (it was 2 quid from asda) and she has seen positive results too. This is the first whitening toothpaste ive used that actually does what it's supposed to. Will definitly repurchase.
on 16 April 2015
Only been using for a month but teeth are a bit brighter and feel very clean after use. Toothbrush and extras in box a nice touch
on 28 November 2015
Works fine as toothpaste and you get a free toothbrush with it, however I can't speak to the whitening effects but I think for a realy whitening result you should probably use strips and not this toothpaste - will see whether over time it does help as I've used strips in the past so a little maintenance would be good. Don't expect magical results from this product.
on 14 February 2016
Fantastic whitening toothpaste- really does make a difference when used over a decent period of time.
I notice a lot of toothpaste brands claim to whiten teeth at the moment but I barely notice a difference and certainly not a long term one but this is very good, it also leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
Comes with a decent sturdy toothbrush as well.
on 27 February 2015
Works only up too a "better clean" nothing special but not over priced for offer.