5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury comfort for dogs
This cushion is such good value I purchased 2 so my dog can have one and one in the wash. It feels lovely and soft but cool to the touch just what she likes, I have often been tempted to tell her to move over and let me ly down.

Just one thing don't let them dig on it as it will get worn rather quickly
Published 20 months ago by winter1

3.0 out of 5 stars nice dog bed
Got this for my little puppy lasted a few weeks then zip broke ended up sewing it together then the embroidered writing came away. Looks good but doesnt last long.
Published 10 months ago by danielleramsey

3.0 out of 5 stars nice dog bed, 1 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Large Dog Cushion, 3 July 2013
G. Stuart (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've only gave 4* because the dog likes it & I got it for just over £10 on offer. otherwise I don't think it deserves 4* as I wouldn't have been happy if i'd paid full price for this as it isn't very good. I bought it to use in the boot of the car for the dog to sit on but when he jumped in the cushion slid forward making him crash into the rear of the rear seats as the bottom of the fabric is slippy it doesn't have any grip, it would perhaps be ok for this if you have a dog small enough to lift up onto the cushion rather than a large dog who jumps in himself. I gave up on the car idea & took it indoors to use as a day bed in the living room, he likes it, I did until I washed it, as upon doing so it's not sat right, the outer cover hasn't shrunk so it's not that, but somehow the inner cushion (that I havn't washed) is all bunched up now & no matter how I try it doesn't sit flat anymore, however the dog still likes it... the inner cushion isn't well padded either, so it wouldn't give much relief to sore / tired joints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury comfort for dogs, 17 May 2013

Just one thing don't let them dig on it as it will get worn rather quickly

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Poor quality pillow cushion inside of cover

Disney Princess Dog Cushion, Small