on 13 December 2013
I actually bought this for my grand daughters toy dogs, but to be honest it was far superior and cheaper than the one we bought for our cat at a well know national pet shop!
I would definately reccommend this for comfort and quality.
It has a reversable/removable bottom which is well padded. I would think any pet would be happy with this!
on 13 February 2013
IS IT VERY GOOD, MY PUPPIE LOVES IT. I JUST WISH IT WAS IN VARIOUS COLORS , LIKE PINK AND BLUE.
on 18 January 2014
Well made, cute, generous size, very comfy. Inner part is actually a cushion with removable cover so it can be washed very easily. Absolutely brilliant.
on 29 November 2013
Good quality bed, loved by my little Yorkshire Terrier! It has been used now for a few months and still looks good. Highly recommended!
on 15 January 2016
My 11 week old Toller puppy loves this bed, its nice and roomy so should last a couple more weeks at least! its very soft and the pad inside is reversible and removable so you can wash it without a problem. Only reason Im giving 4 and not 5 stars is that the colour is not the nice pastel colours my computer screen shows. The blue is on the greener side of duck-egg and the yellow is quite bright.
on 13 April 2014
it's light,the pillow inside it's not very fluffy but it's ok for this price.it's washable and nice colour,if you want something special you should pay more.
on 6 September 2015
Excellent, got a surprise as this is a fair size for small, I could fit five six puppies in never mind one. Very happy
on 13 November 2014
puppy destroyed this within days! not made of strong enough material for a dog bed.

See one answered question