on 27 June 2014
Having enjoyed the first book in this series I was really pleased to find that the storyline flows easily from book 1 into this 2nd part.

Like Child No. 3 (first in this trilogy) the story continues to be fast-paced, non-stop action with high and low moments and I couldn't put it down so finished reading this earlier today.

The only negative I can write is that there is a real need for a proof-reader as the constant grammatical errors and the spelling mistakes mean that you have to constantly stop to re-read passages in order to get it straight in your head what the author means.

This is off-putting at times but did not stop me from wanting to read on, so much so, that tonight I'm going to start reading the third and final book - Target No. 1.
on 10 April 2013
Having loved Child No 3 I didn't think Amy's story could get any more exciting but somehow the author has managed this.
I don't want to give away any spoilers here to readers who are new to the trilogy. Suffice to say that Amy's quest to find her birth family is far from over. This book is full of twists and red herrings culminating in an edge of the seat cliffhanger ending. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the third and final part.
on 12 October 2012
I have read this author before and was really looking forward to his latest book and I wasn't disappointed. Yet another gripping novel that fails to disappoint. I love that as well as the fast paced, tense and gripping storyline he can still add humour as you get to know the characters. I would highly recommend this book to anyone enjoys a good thriller.
Hurry up and finish the next book please!!!
on 24 September 2012
A fast paced thriller which follows on from Child number three. Those of you who like a well crafted, unputdownable book will love this, but make sure you have the time put aside when you can read it non stop, those other jobs will just have to wait! It's full of twists and turns and in places will take your breathe away by the sheer pace of the action. A thoroughly good read!
on 4 November 2012
Warning - only read this if you are prepared to put everything on hold until you have finished it! Just when you think you've figured out a piece of the puzzle, a number of unexpected twists and turns leave you desperate for more! Another well written book from an extremely talented young writer.
on 1 July 2014
Fantastic read just about to download some more of this fab mans material for holiday reading he is amazing cant wait
on 31 May 2014
Probably the best way I can recommend this book is that on finishing it I immediately logged onto the Kindle Store, bought the next one in the trilogy, and carried on reading. As I mentioned in my review of the Child No. 3, for me the writing transcends genres and irrespective of what you would normally read you will just enjoy the story. But it's a fast-paced, dramatic thriller, carrying lots of sub-plots without trying to be too clever and over-complicate itself. Characters are developed in this second book, with Vitali, the young Russian assassin, managing to bring some humour into the story despite the obvious drawbacks of the darker aspects of his profession. Great read.
on 12 December 2012
Second book in the trilogy and can't wait for the third. A good new author who manages to keep you guessing as to where the story is going. A real page turner. Would recommend this book to all those who enjoy Lee Child or David Baldacci
on 23 July 2014
Loving these books! Got the last 1 ready to read as I need to know what's happening! Not a fan of Needham though hope she gets her come uppance haha
on 11 May 2014
Faster, darker and with even more twists than the first book. Literally couldn't wait to find out what happens in the next one so started it immediately. Looking forward to finishing this story now