5.0 out of 5 stars A comitted christian, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: On Which Side of the Road Do the Flowers Grow? (Kindle Edition)
Everyone should read this book it is a real blessing. Every story about the lives of the people Wendell Mettey pastored is a real inspiration and shows life in all its fullness, joy and sadness. I enjoyed every bit of it and feel as if I know the people personally. I will dip into this book often in the future to remind me that no one is perfect but all have something to offer in life. My Sister-in-law is terminally ill at the present time and I have been strengthened in my faith to pray and help her all I can. An excellent book and free as well. Thank you Wendell Mettey for taking the time to write this book and for sharing the wonderful stories about the members of your family and church. It is truly inspired and blessed by God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 16 Jun 2013
I really enjoyed this book. A lovely reminder that even with our flaws and imperfections we can help and change people's lives for the better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faith in God's judgement, 4 Oct 2013
Great book of life, love and friendship, well written and interesting, a lesson for all of us, we are all different and have different talents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 1 Jan 2014
A lovely book to read and to give to someone who needs encouragement. A book to be at the bedside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing Read, 4 Sep 2013
I thought On Which Side of the Road was a refreshing look at how God uses us warts and all to help grow ourselves and those around us. This book made me smile, made me sigh, and overall left me with a positive glow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching!, 25 Aug 2013
When I first started reading it, I wasn't to impressed, I still gave it a chance and thought this is a nice story with a meaning. Kind of enchanting.