5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read!
Published 22 months ago by Liz

3.0 out of 5 stars Rise and Fall Casey Kelleher
ALthough I continued to read it to the end, found that there were no surprises as the plot was quite predictable
Published 19 months ago by joe newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read!, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
Casey's first book 'Rotten to the core' was so good, I wondered if I would be disappointed with this, her second. But, once again, a totally gripping story from beginning to end. Fans of Mandasue Heller, martina cole and Kimberley Chambers will love this, but if you are taking it on a two week holiday, make sure you take another book because this one wont last long - once you open it, you wont want to put it down! I'm looking forward to the next book....

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Cracker from Ms Kelleher!, 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
Well what can I say?! Purchased this book Saturday morning and was immediately engrossed. Finished it by Saturday afternoon and was saddened at the fact that I will now have to wait for the next book!
You are immediately drawn in by the characters and storyline. I right away that Jamie had a lot to prove and loved the twist at the end. Watch out for Jerrell Morgan- now he is one nasty Yardie! Goosebumps galore!
Once again @caseykeller has outdone herself with this book--I only hope the next one is out sooner rather than later. Thank you Casey for such a fantastic read...

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed "rotten to the core" (the authors 1st book) so couldn't wait for her next one. It didn't disappoint. Another book that I couldn't put down and read within 2 days! I would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant author earning her place!, 4 Dec 2012
Best Crime Books "Best Crime Books" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
After reading Casey's debut novel Rotten to The Core I was really looking forward to her second book. Her first and second books were self-published and after her debut novel sold more than 20,000 copies (I'm not surprised there) she was `snapped up' by an agency (yay). Her first book was really good and you could tell that she was aiming for the same type of feel to her books as some of the bigger British Crime legends such as Mandasue Heller, Kimberley Chambers and Martina Cole. The writing was good, the story was great and overall it took me now time to finish.

When I started her new book I have to be honest and say I wondered if she could produce second good book. Was it a one off her original book, or would she rise to the occasion. Thankfully <clapping hands in glee> Casey Kelleher has produced a book that is better than the first! Jamie Finch is a fifteen year old that leaves home and tries to make it on his own. He approached Gary West and a few years later we see him as an integral part of Gary's firm. Sadly for Gary and Jamie, Jerrell Morgan is the new kid on the block and he is causing havoc. Being born and raised in Jamaica, Jerrell has come to London to take out other firms and lead it all his was. He has no issues with doing things the hard and violent way and makes this known to everybody.

I have to say that I immediately loathed Jerrell and got a real sense of the danger lurking behind his personality. I found myself a few times leaning forward and turning my pages with a bit too much haste (I get like that when things get a bit tense)! The characters Casey has created are very believable and I liked the fact that we got to see the nicer side ti both Gary and Jaime. There was plenty of action and lots of dramatic events. One word of warning though, Casey does touch on a pretty sensitive subject in the book (hard to say what without spoilers) so if you are of the sensitive nature, please don't moan about it because I have warned you! Having said that, it's in keeping with the story and to be honest it just made me want a certain type of outcome even more!

Overall, I am thought this book was even better than her debut and think it won't be long before Casey can join the ranks amongst some of the other legends of British crime such as Lady Heller, Kim Chambers and Martina Cole. Casey, just keep `em coming and your fans will follow, just hurry up and get the next one written!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
I read a huge amount of books, this is only the 2nd book of Casey's I have found. I think she is an extremely talented author and will look for any more of her books. keep them coming Casey.

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
this is the second book i have read and thoroughly enjoyed. Truly gripping unable to put down with all the twists and turns. Casey Kelleher is a fanstastic writer and cannot wait until her next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and thrilling., 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by Casey Kelleher. I found it hard to put down.
Again I was drawn into the story and caught up with the characters feeling what they were feeling. I also found myself thinking about the book during the day wondering what would happen next and sneaking off in work for a quick read. (shhhh)
I would have read it in one sitting if I could have.
I laughed, cried and gasped. I also nearly split my bottom lip I was chewing it in suspense so much.
Can not wait for book number 3. Casey is on my list of favourite authors.
Really recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
Another excellent read from Casey Kelleher, very gripping, infact I got so engrossed I couldn`t go to sleep until I`d finished it, so a bit bleary eyed the next morning! Looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars On the edge of your seat, shouting out loud suspense....., 23 Sep 2012
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
If you want to know how to out do yourself just ask Casey.... 'Rotton to the Core' was an amazing start to the career of Casey Kelleher and if 'Rise and Fall' is anything to go by then she is going to blow the likes of Martina Cole & Mandersue Heller out of the water.

You get an instant connection with the characters as you did with the first and live the terror & heartache along with them as if you were part of the story. With an instant love of a couple of the characters I spent the whole time swearing and not ashamed to say afew tears all the way through.

If this is the way Casey delivers to us now with only two novels under her belt then she defiantely going to make her way to the very top of the Crimelit novelist pole very soon.

The only issue with finishing such a good book is your left with nothing but time..... waiting for the next...... let's hope you get a 3rd to us very soon Casey... not sure I can wait to long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rise and Fall (Kindle Edition)
Kept on reading very good finished in 2 nights.
Good characters on same line as martina Cole
Looking forward to reading more by kelleher

Rise and Fall