5.0 out of 5 stars Best dressed guest at the wedding!!!
I ordered this item as a novelty for my brothers wedding. The package arrived quickly and the product was well made and in a good condition. The collar fitted like a normal collar and did not get in the way or irritate my dog in any way, he was perfectly happy to wear it, especially as it generated lots of attention for him!! All in all, a very good purchase.
Published 4 months ago by michelle wren

1.0 out of 5 stars A month to receive and v.poor quality...
Published 21 days ago by Steven Brogden

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dressed guest at the wedding!!!, 28 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars A month to receive and v.poor quality..., 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: White Bow Tie Dog Collar - 10 Sizes (Misc.)
Received my bow tie dog collar a few days ago, almost a month after I ordered it so I missed the occasion I was buying for... But what is worse is the quality. I know I didn't pay top dollar for the item however I would probably find better quality in a pound shop. The stitching is awful and the bow tie isn't even even on both sides. If I could post a picture you would laugh. I'm not complaining on here to get money back or anything like that, I'm just suggesting you look else where as I'm very disspointed with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Woof chic, 15 July 2014
Brilliant way of smartening up your dog and making him look like a mini black tie person (or Chippendale depending on your frame of reference). This bothers him a lot less than a full outfit and adds that certain je ne sais quoi for special occasions. He's small though and the size I ordered only just fit him - so go large unless you have a mini chihuahua.

5.0 out of 5 stars for this price, it's actually ok!, 9 July 2014
for this price, it's actually ok!

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 21 Jun 2014
Bought the bowtie collar for my Jack Russell for a wedding we are attending in July. The sizing is perfect and he may upstage the bride. Delvery was prompt and package well wrapped

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice dog bow tie, 1 Jun 2014
My dog looks so handsome. Unfortunately with the tie being velcro the stitching is already coming undone. quick sewing job required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressed for dinner!!, 10 April 2014
Great fun Bow Tie! I bought the XXL (14') for my Schnoodle dog and it fits beautifully. Easy velcro fastening.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bow tie, 9 Aug 2014
Tie kept moving under the collar making it look quite untidy, also moved around a lot on dogs neck, I was constantly trying to straighten him up. Delivery was punctual, quality was ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked very smart at our daughters wedding, 5 Sep 2014
Looked very smart at our daughters wedding. Arrived on time, good quality and he kept it on.Had lots of lovely comments on how good he looked.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 Aug 2014
Decent enough quality for a novelty item. I foolishly didn't measure before ordering, so it was miles too big, but that is my fault.

White Bow Tie Dog Collar - 10 Sizes