5.0 out of 5 stars +++
Great product would recommend to anyone suffering from heel and tendon trouble keeps the weight off enough to be able to walk comfortably, you still have to be careful where weight if concerned but at least walking and walking up stairs is no longer as painful. Just don't expect to be running and jumping for gold.
Published 20 months ago by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing for my heels.
I've purchased a few heel supports to see which one will do the job best, and this most definitely won't. I don't mind the material that it's made out of, but the overall support that it gives is practically nil. There's no weight to it, no structure and no height. It might be the right product for some, but for me, it was a waste of money.
Published 14 months ago by MISS S

2.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing for my heels., 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars +++, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Medipaq® Super-Soft Gel Heel Cup Supports (2 x PAIRS) - Walk More Comfortably, All Day Long! Instant Pain Relief for Tired Feet and Damaged Heels. (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel heel supports, 19 May 2014
Amazon Customer (King's Lynn, Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Having experienced quite sharp heel pain I googled possible causes and found these type supports recommended. Checking the vast number on offer this offers 2pairs for the orice many sites charge for one pair. Add to this the fact that they work and you can see the rating is justified

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 20 Jan. 2014
Extremely comfortable and easy to fit into boots. Found my new boots were loose around the heel. These cups fill the gap and do the job. Excellent delivery as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heel Support, 27 Jan. 2013
I had to order These Heel support , as I had a lot of problems with my heel !
I have been wearing the support every day since I got then.
And I have had any pain since .. I'm very pleased with them.
I even ordered two sets ..
As I the price was right ..

2.0 out of 5 stars Heel supports, 27 Dec. 2013
Although they gave some comfort it was fairly minor and they are not really the best product for plantar heel.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 11 Jan. 2014
The pads are ok but might not be adequate if you have very painful heels. They fit well inside the shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 July 2014
D. H. Simpson (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly. Well made product. Provides high level off comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought for my injured friend and he says these are good.hwe use it to put in the shoe when he walk and he says they help him alot.recomended

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 13 Aug. 2014
I've been suffering from a sore heel of late and thought these looked just the job after trying a heel support which my wife bought a year ago which really worked well.
But these seem too soft and compressed too easily leaving my heel feeling as if i was not wearing them.
Possibly if you are lighter than my 6' 2" 15 stone frame they may be OK (possibly need a weight as well as a shoe size rating)
I will now try and find the ones my wife purchased as they were superb.