on 11 April 2014
I've purchased a few heel supports to see which one will do the job best, and this most definitely won't. I don't mind the material that it's made out of, but the overall support that it gives is practically nil. There's no weight to it, no structure and no height. It might be the right product for some, but for me, it was a waste of money.
on 27 October 2013
Great product would recommend to anyone suffering from heel and tendon trouble keeps the weight off enough to be able to walk comfortably, you still have to be careful where weight if concerned but at least walking and walking up stairs is no longer as painful. Just don't expect to be running and jumping for gold.
on 19 May 2014
Having experienced quite sharp heel pain I googled possible causes and found these type supports recommended. Checking the vast number on offer this offers 2pairs for the orice many sites charge for one pair. Add to this the fact that they work and you can see the rating is justified
on 27 December 2013
Although they gave some comfort it was fairly minor and they are not really the best product for plantar heel.
on 20 January 2014
Extremely comfortable and easy to fit into boots. Found my new boots were loose around the heel. These cups fill the gap and do the job. Excellent delivery as usual.
on 27 January 2013
I had to order These Heel support , as I had a lot of problems with my heel !
I have been wearing the support every day since I got then.
And I have had any pain since .. I'm very pleased with them.
I even ordered two sets ..
As I the price was right ..
on 11 January 2014
The pads are ok but might not be adequate if you have very painful heels. They fit well inside the shoe
on 4 July 2014
Arrived quickly. Well made product. Provides high level off comfort.
on 11 October 2013
I bought for my injured friend and he says these are good.hwe use it to put in the shoe when he walk and he says they help him alot.recomended
on 15 April 2014
Good for cushioning heels when suffering from Plantar Fasciaitus. Various shoe sizes available which is also useful. Very good value.