Format: Blu-rayChange
Price:£12.14+ £1.26 shipping

Let me start out by saying that this could have been a hit on a par with 'Bridesmaids' but it falls short. It is still entertaining and there are some good lines but it doesn't quite hit the spot.
Two girls who are polar opposites and enemies from high school are forced by circumstance to move in together. The snooty one discovers that the other girl earns her money running a telephone sex line and works out a business plan to make it more profitable. She then inevitably gets involved and the whole thing takes off.
There are lots of chuckle moments and some great one liners like I said but the it never made me laugh out loud.
The best way to describe it is that it seems like the director was told to make a sex comedy that his mother could watch but slipped in a few naughty bits.
Both leads are charming and the plot is simple and easy to follow and you won't be too uncomfortable if you watch it with your mum.
on 15 December 2014
This is a very typical feel-good movie. Centered around a woman who looses her fiance and her job, and then need to learn to get back in control of her life. Together with her new roommate she opens a sex-line.
The movie has a lot of heartfelt moments as well as lots of comedic relief.
on 5 January 2015
Very funny, the brunette lead is married to Seth Rogen, and she wrote the script and I suspect with some help from him, even so keeps the pace and keeps you amused!
on 16 February 2015
A young lady get's dumped; and has to find new accommodation, with the help of a friend. A person she once disliked is the option he comes up with!!
It's a good storyline, interesting, witty, charming and based around 'friendship' in an imperfect world. the subject matter won't be to everyone's tastes, but unemployment happens to everyone!!
Definitely can recommend this movie as a good watch. It's not amazing cinematography, but it is exactly what movies are made for - a good feel film that won't disappoint the girls on a night in.
on 13 June 2013
Okay first things first, I know this movie will raise a few eyebrows amongst you, but I would urge you not to base this film off of its synopsis or concept. Don't get me wrong, this film is what you think, but it's also NOT. It all revolves around two former-college "frenemies" (I really hate that term, but whatever...) who both need to find a roommate so they can stay in New York and live the "American Dream" which is when mutual friend Jesse (played by an hilariously camp Justin Long) forces them to move in together. The two women, strapped for cash, very quickly set up a phone-sex-line and realise a very lucrative, if not slightly filthy, business opportunity. The phone-sex-line however, is not the centre of this film, though it certainly plays a significant part. The heart of this film lies in the friendship that grows from this business, and this is where a lot of our laughs and "awh" moments come from.

This film is borne from a post-Bridesmaids we-women-can-be-just-as- filthy-and-funny-as-men era and it takes that female empowerment to a whole new level with both ladies showing their modern-esque sexuality and embracing there situation. They don't lament their career and pity themselves for running such a service. In fact they revel in their power and it's quite an empowering, if not slightly wacky, message to bring to our screens. Aside from the I-am-woman-hear-me-roar quality to the film though comes the message of love that slowly grows between the characters, and this is where the film really grows on you. The chemistry between the two lead actors is very convincing and as I watched I couldn't help but think that they had a truly distinctive "Womance" (that's the female version of a bromance) that is rear to see in film or TV. In fact now I think about it there is no pop-culture media-frenzy womance that really comes to mind, which is irritating really. Maybe this awesome little film will pave the way for more womances in the future, I certainly hope so.

If you would like to continue reading my thoughts on this film then go here... (www.filmrambler.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/for-good-time-call.html)
on 28 January 2015
I thought this film was absolutely hilarious! Really great storyline and acting, and definitely something I would watch again. Not something i would recommend watching in the company of family or parents, but for a good laugh its definitely a girly comedy. I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend to watch!
on 6 October 2013
Bought this for a night in with my girl friends and it was such a good choice its funny and heart warming would 100% recommend this film its a great chick flick style film. Also so if you love Ari Graylor then i recommend you buy it now!.
on 25 January 2015
Really feel good and it made me giggle - maybe a bit predictable but its what you want from a feel good film like this!
on 19 May 2014
I love this film, easy to watch and requires no thinking. Treated myself to it after seeing it ln Tv. Quick delivery!
on 9 January 2015
Surprisingly funny and heart warming. Just wanted an easy watch for Friday night and it was more than that.