on 2 September 2013
I'm very pleased with this DVD player. It worked straight out of the box (the supplied cable was a useful addition) and having watched our first DVD on it, I have no complaints at all.
on 29 June 2013
It does exactly as it says on the box. Ordinary DVDs look HD is quality. Very compact device with big expectation. Good value g
For money.
on 8 June 2013
Brilliant little DVD player, so light and compact. Easy to install and plays all regions.
Would recommend this to anyone.
on 15 November 2013
I was looking for a multi zone DVD player and here I found it; it came just as scheduled and it works very well, small and compact but easy to use
on 24 May 2013
The service as usual was excellent and good value at the price the DVD player performs well and was easy to set up.
on 20 October 2013
Arrived very quickly and someone called to make sure I was happy with it, which is great. DVD player is compact and works very well. I haven't had any problems with it and much prefer it to our previous DVD player, which cost us over £200!
on 24 December 2013
Although the description mentions playing mp4 video files, it doesn't. In fact, everything but AVI files have failed to play so far. Unless all you want is a nice little DVD player, don't buy it. Gutted.
on 11 February 2013
Really good dvd player easy to use good resolution, would recommend this dvd player without hesitation, really worth the money.
on 18 March 2014
Had this for a month now - enough time for any faults to show up - but so far I am more than happy with it. Unpacked and connected within 15 minutes; picture excellent and sound quality good. Has played all Region 1 discs without any problems and even discs from my old Toshiba DVD that I had not had a chance to finalize before it gave up the ghost - which was a pleasant surprise.

My only real complaint is the on/off power light. This is so small that even in a room with all the curtains drawn it is impossible to see whether the machine is on or off. You have to be really close up to the machine to see it - surely Sony could have made this bigger without affecting the price much.

The machine does have a cheap feeling to it - the DVD tray in particular. My money is on the tray to be the first thing to fail !

Still, all in all, I am more than pleased. Having access to the American market with their greater choice and cheaper prices means the machine is going to pay for itself in no time at all. MRP
on 14 November 2013
So far does what it says on the box, plays multi-region discs, HDMI quality is high, came with a good quality connection lead.