5.0 out of 5 stars Dummy
With my last baby I used avent dummy's but this time went for these ones and have to say was really pleased! My son instantly took to them
Published 19 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn
I love these soothers as does my wee man but the service and delivery was atrocious. I had to wait 3 weeks to receive them and that was only after sending out a 'second set' because my first had got 'lost' go for the soothers just choose a different supplier.
Published 6 months ago by claire bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Dummy, 12 May 2013
This review is from: MAM Style Soothers for 0 Months + with Sterilisable Travel Case (Blue) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars dummys, 12 Dec 2012
It made one baby and daddy very happy as my babys daddy thinks there isn't enough daddy things out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dummies on the Market., 26 Mar 2013
My Son loves these Dummies, excellent quality silk teat, recommended by Dentists, really are worth the money unlike other brands which are of a similar price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mam, 25 Mar 2013
Great product stuck it In my Lil boys mouth at birth and he latched on once he was fed. Its safe has breathing holes and seems comfy for him. Great style to. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Feb 2013
I found these really good quality and the shape is better as don't block my babys nose the steralising box is very handy to store them in for trips out

5.0 out of 5 stars MAM Style Soothers for 0 months+, 19 Nov 2013
I love that they are not only soft they have a cute design to them, which me and my partner absolutely love.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAM Soothers - The Best, 14 Nov 2013
We bought the MAM Soothers for our newborn. What a life saver these have been. She likes them very much. However, we tend not to give her the soothers for long period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dummy's out there, 20 Oct 2013
We tried so many dummy's but mam ones are by far the best. Love the sterilising pod too and this design is super cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dummies, 15 Aug 2013
Great dummies, just one problem... we keep fighting wether our baby uses the I love mummy or I love daddy :D

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn, 27 May 2014