Colour: Blue|Change

on 12 May 2013
With my last baby I used avent dummy's but this time went for these ones and have to say was really pleased! My son instantly took to them
on 12 December 2012
It made one baby and daddy very happy as my babys daddy thinks there isn't enough daddy things out there
on 26 March 2013
My Son loves these Dummies, excellent quality silk teat, recommended by Dentists, really are worth the money unlike other brands which are of a similar price.
on 25 March 2013
Great product stuck it In my Lil boys mouth at birth and he latched on once he was fed. Its safe has breathing holes and seems comfy for him. Great style to. I would recommend.
on 17 February 2016
My one month born baby boy didn't like it , since it's very flat he couldn't suck properly on it . I bought him then a tommee tippee ( cherry design) from Asda (2 for £1.99) it didn't look attractive but he loves it : not slippery at all and kind of resembles to certain extent human nipples !!!
P.S: I didn't want to buy it for him at the beginning since I found it cheap , and I'm this kind of person who believes that more expensive means better , but in this case it was an exception .
Even my cousin , who's a pharmacist , told me that she sells a lot from the flat one's , the expensive brands, and that a lot of her customers complain about them and ask for the cherry design instead!!
on 31 March 2016
COST: FAIR

BEST BITS: lovely little dummy set made of great quality materials. lovely little slogan and a great purchase would definitely recommend
BAD BITS: None to report

RECOMMEND: 100%
on 27 March 2014
these were the most fab buy ever the dummies are so cute and come up really well, no fading on the writing and pictures woummend
on 19 November 2013
I love that they are not only soft they have a cute design to them, which me and my partner absolutely love.
on 15 August 2013
Great dummies, just one problem... we keep fighting wether our baby uses the I love mummy or I love daddy :D
on 28 March 2014
A dummy for both Mummy and daddy.
We as a couple are not fond of dummies and only use in last resort. But were looking for something more then a simple dummy. This looks great and plus there one for I love mummy and one for i love daddy. The dummy it self is a nice great product as well.