5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Had my phone for a while now and works amazingly well. I am extremely happy with my purchase. thanks again
Published 14 months ago by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - THIS IS NOT NOT NOT UNLOCKED
Published 18 months ago by A. C. Bedford

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - THIS IS NOT NOT NOT UNLOCKED, 20 Jun 2013
A. C. Bedford "Bookworm" (SW UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to travel with, and now I am abroad, I discover that - despite the unlocked description - the phone is locked to Three. I could have got an iPhone free on contract with Three, so I would never have bought this if I had known the truth. I am really disappointed with the seller, and have thrown all this money away, due to his misdescription. When I get back to the UK I plan to report this to the Trading Standards Authority.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order from this seller!, 1 May 2014
The charger and the headphones that came together with the iphone are not original Apple products. They are fake made in China cheap imitations. The charger is not compatible with the iphone. The phone was not in original package. The iphone sim card slot opener is missing. Only the phone seems to be working ok so far! Amazon should take legal action against these sellers

2.0 out of 5 stars Unlock iPhone 5, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5, White, 16GB (Electronics)
of the order I am satisfied, but the iphone 5
was locked on vodafone
which was very bad.
So I'm very /-:

1.0 out of 5 stars used product, 13 Jun 2013
Received item and Upon trying to operate phone the first thing I noticed was the pin was missing to open sim. Original phones will always have this. After that I fount a version sim inside,therefore it was obviously a used phone. Retuned phone without any issues but no apology and not what was advertised. I paid for a new phone Not A USED one

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to use outside the UK, 24 July 2013
The iPhone should have been unlocked. However it does not work with German SIM-Cards.
AP is clarifying this objective since 1 week.
This means, my birthday present becomes a nightmare present.
Sorry
ED

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 July 2013
I received my phone in good time and happily set it up and put it on to charge (using the charge sdaptor in the package) so I could take it out and about to show my friends and family. After about twenty minutes I went to send a message, so I picked up my phone and to my surprise a loud enourmous BANG went off in my face! I threw my my phone onto the side and immediately my dad came to see what was going on. With my dad being an electrician he quickly came to a conclusion on what was wrong with the adaptor. After this I used a different adaptor and all was fine. The only thing with the iPhone 5 itself is that the battery doesn't last too long if you're a frequent user. To conclude it was a good buy apart from the safety issues of the adaptor. Should anyone want to see pictures of the blown up adaptor I will be happy to share.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, 9 Mar 2013
Dr. John Chapman "jpo" (birmingham uk) - See all my reviews
Fine and no problems- as described and rapid service. . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 15 April 2013
I purchased this phone, following the loss of my mobile phone whilst travelling through Hong Kong Airport.
I had an iPhone 4S, and decided to pay the extra money and upgrade to the iPhone 5. I went into the O2 shop and the phone was going to cost me £559.99, with the Pay Ss You Go Sim Card I had to purchase, as they will not sell them Sim free. I searched online, and found this phone for £60 less money. It was delivered the day after order, and I am really pleased with it. I could have purchased the phone from Apple for £549.99, but would have had to drive 50 miles return to get it from the Apple shop.
I am sure that others could provide the phone cheaper than Apple or O2, but few companies seem to want to sell a Sim Free phone, which if you have had your phone stolen or lost is what you may well need. I also had a year of my 2 year contract still to run.
So a big thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best iphone so far ..., 24 April 2013
I have owned almost every iphone (except the original 2G). The others I purchased on the day of release but I held out on the 5 for a while, eventually caving in when I tried one. Unusually for me I bought the white one as the anodised black is supposedly more scratch happy. I do like the design of the white one compared to the black, IMHO it looks better on the 5.

This is definitely the best iphone to date. Some of it is very subtle.

Firstly it is very very fast. All my favourite apps (stock Apple ones, iDesign, SkyView, Redshift, iMovie, iTap, Keynote, etc) feel sooooooo responsive.

In fact due to the higher horsepower under the hood, everything is faster than before including syncing.

Secondly the screen is as good as the reviewers claim thanks to improvements such as reducing layers thanks to incell technology.

Thirdly it is unbelievably light, even with a case on (unless its Otterbox LOL).

The camera is a slight improvement over the 4S (better low light shooting), the flash seems brighter and almost as bright as the one on my Samsung S3, and the panoramic mode is really easy to use.

If you have a 4S the argument to upgrade is diminished but certainly if you have a 4 or a 3GS then it's pretty much a certainty that this phone will be a big leap.

Compared to other phones which I have owned, borrowed, or used (Nokia's, Samsungs, Blackberry - Windows, Android, Blackberry), I much prefer iOS, also I prefer IPS LCD screens compared to the many AMOLED ones out there - AMOLED is probably a few years from being a 'finished' product.

And finally, for me the iPhone integrates brilliantly with iPad and Mac (iCloud calendar and contact sync, Safari tabs sync, GameCenter, Photostream, etc). Also it works with the rest of my extended family - iMessage, Photostream Sharing, etc, etc. So for me this iPhone is centre of my mobile life.