5.0 out of 5 stars A Gym Bag and Bathroom Staple
I've used this product since 2012, after stumbling upon it in my local Bodycare store.

Published 2 months ago by Livesinflipflops

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Do not buy this product, to expensive go to your local store. I thought it was a multi pack.
Published 3 months ago by William Aitchison

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gym Bag and Bathroom Staple, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dove Deep Moisture Deeply Nourishing Body Wash - 500 ml (Personal Care)

As one who swims regularly, I was seeking a body wash that helped to combat the uncomfortable dryness of the skin, associated with regular exposure to chlorine. In Dove's deep moisture body wash, it would appear that I've found it, since I'm yet to be left disappointed by its gentle, thoroughly cleansing attributes.

Applied in the shower after swimming, due to the amount of lather produced, I've found that the body wash not only removes the smell of chlorine, its gentle, cleansing properties leave my skin feeling fresh and incredibly nourished, thus, providing a perfect base to moisturise the skin afterwards.

Moreover, on the days that I don't swim, I've continued to use it when showering at home, where the pleasant, gentle scent of the body wash is far more succinct, akin to that of baby powder.

As such, over the past three years, Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has become a staple of both my bathroom and my gym bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, shame they upped the price by £5.00, 16 Jan. 2015
A great product, as someone who suffers from acute Eczema I was amazed to find how well this product helped my skin. Used with a scrunchy thing it helps removes dry skin and moisturize your remaining skin for the whole day. A little goes a long way. HOWEVER the price on here has gone up by £5.00 since I last checked - this is obviously ridiculous and so I highly suggest going to Boots instead if you can as they sell the 500ml for £1.99 as on here used to. Amazon should really rethink this pricing change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant smell, moisturizing & at a great price until removed from Subscribe & Save!, 14 Dec. 2014
Loved this product especially at the subscribe & save price. Sadly it has been removed from this service - not a savvy move in these austere times - on the subscribe & save programme the company were guaranteed an order every month. So back to the supermarket looking for a shower gel reduced in price! The product itself is wonderful. Very pleasant smell, soft on ones skin & does not dry out skin like many showering products. The shower gel is thick so a little goes a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Mar. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This body wash smells nice (although it isn't as strong as I'd like) and spreads well, so will hopefully last for a long time, although I'm not convinced it's giving me any extra moisture, as much of my skin feels just as dry!

Highly recommend though, as it is a reasonable price compared to some other brands!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shower wash, 13 July 2014
Smells nice, keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 July 2014
Great product for someone who gets dry skin with normal soap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all dove products, 11 Jun. 2014
Love dove body wash makes you feel so clean and fresh leaves your skin nice and soft and it lasts all day

5.0 out of 5 stars its v v v lovely body wash, 26 May 2014
Thick rich body wash a little bit is enoughf for singal wash v nice smell I love it ll buy it again also cheap from amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, 21 Jan. 2014
This leaves skin soft. The only thing I would say is that it is so thick, it is hard to get the last bits out the bottle, so I have to dilute it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Dec. 2013
My favourite brand. I always use this and delighted to find it so much cheaper through Amazon. Delivered free to my home. I will always buy this way now.