5.0 out of 5 stars good value
These are the first pair of decorative lanyards that have not broken, they are strong light and pretty and match and any colour of glasses, I have since bought another pair for a friend who admired them, I really don't know how they supply them for the price. !
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. S. Rushton

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
arrived before expected deliver date and packaged very well. I had expected the beads to be more brown in colour to match my glasses but the colour is fine and matches the pink landyard I ordered.

I would not purchase again, as I have found that my glasses on occasions have slipped out the rings that go round the arms of my glasses.
Published 10 months ago by Mrs Rebecca Ryland

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: 2x Pearl Colour Beads Lanyard Neck Cord Spectacle Glasses Strap Holder 405ssperl

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 16 Sep 2013
Mrs. S. Rushton "sue" (essex) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 BEADED lANYARDS, 18 Jun 2014
Lanyard broke on first wear but was replaced immediately with no fuss. THE NEW ONES HAVE BEEEN OK SO FAR