5.0 out of 5 stars Great lift to dark hair
I have dark drown hair which is slightly bleached at the front. I put this in and whilst not getting the vivid pink it has come up a lovely pink colour. This is much better than the reds I usually try as they get swallowed up by my dark hair! These types of colour work best on prelightened hair so I'm really pleased.
Published on 24 Jun. 2013 by A. Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars Stained my hair!
I have bleached blonde hair, and over Easter I wanted to go mad and go pink, and I've heard good things about Schwarzkopf before.

Application was pretty easy, it's quite a thick waxy dye that doesn't drip, but you don't get a lot. I have pretty long hair and two tubes still wasn't quite enough!
After application, the colour was AMAZING. I utterly loved it...
Published 8 months ago by Isabelle Sach

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lift to dark hair, 24 Jun. 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Schwarzkopf Live XXL Ultra Brights 91 Raspberry Rebel Semi Permanent Hair Colour (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2014
I bleached my hair and it turned light blonde and the colour took really well, I was surprised how well as its only supposed to last 6-8 washes and it lasted about 3 weeks or so until it had faded a bit and I'd got some roots so I re applied it. I found the consistency of the dye was difficult to spread so I mixed it with some developer (I know your not supposed to) and it made it much more manageable, I've heard of mixing it with conditioner and this would probably be a better idea. I used the purple punk and electric blue colours but this was by far the most successful.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING color, 2 Jun. 2014
Susan Nilsson (Hvidovre, Denmark) - See all my reviews
Would just wish that it had been a permanent color and not a semi-permanent...i hadn't seen that when ordering it, so i was i bit disappointed, but that's my own mistake

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 9 Aug. 2014
I bought this as I was feeling daring and I have dyed light blonde hair and wanted a dip dyed effect. I put this on the first time and had read if you are light blonde it comes out very vibrant but was quite disappointed as it didn't come out very bright so I reapplied and thicker this time and it looks quite patchy and still not the box colour. I'm hoping it fades soon so I can try another make. Not impressed at all unfortunately

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone after 1 wash, 26 July 2015
Awful hair colour... i have black hair and bleach the end so they I can die them with more affect. I usually use LaRiche Directions, but thought I would give this one a go to bring in the changes... applyed it to the ends of my hair with a lot of coverage and left it for 45 minuites to take.... looked fine... not as pink as I would have thought, but after 1 wash it's gone... not a trace of the colour left in my hair... won't be using this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 July 2015
I've used Schwarzkopf "ultra brights" brights before and they're fantastic! I used this colour on my whole entire hair and it went a lot brighter then expected. I find that these last longer then salon dyes. Above all these are amazing dyes. It lasted me about 2 and a half months but that included lodes of dry shampoo. Even when the colour fades it fades a really nice pastel pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyed Auburn hair!, 22 Sept. 2013
I love having splashes of colour in my hair however I don't like to bleach it. I have natural auburn hair and this colour goes straight over. Left the first time for 30 minutes and it worked a treat left this time for 1 hour and I think its even more vivid... not sure looks amazing though
Looks more redish than pink I think but there is a shocking pink shade you can get. I have natural blonde bits in my hair and these have dyed a super bright red which I love.
Doesn't last long but fades out nicely doesn't turn a bad colour.
I'd say it lasted about under a month. and the smell is to die for its like grapes!
Happy to re-purchase going to try purple next!
Wish you the best of luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful raspberry hair dye, I love it, 30 July 2015
Lovely raspberry colour, came out very vibrant and looks nice under my blonde hair. The dye is not too harsh and the conditioner has left my hair lovely and soft. Downside is that it is only semi permenant so I will keep having to re-do it (as I wash my hair quite frequently) and it has very lightly tinted some of my other highlighted hair, although this faded after a couple of washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra bright, ultra fab!, 7 Dec. 2012
After deciding I wanted to do something a bit different for Christmas (because Christmas calls for pink hair, right?) I decided to try this product.

I had a look online for any reviews and only found about 2 or 3 but decided to go ahead and try it anyway ;) I decided to do a little flash of pink under my fringe. My hair is dyed blonde (a process I did myself at home very gradually) so I thought the pink would come out quite well against my light hair, if I had darker hair, light to medium brown, I would have gone for the red one.

In the box you get a set of instructions which explain how long to leave the product on and also gives you ideas on what you can do with the dye (such as streaks, dip dye etc). They include the usual pair of gloves (a bit flimsy but they do the job so no complaints there), one tube of colouring cream (no mixing bottles together here!) and two sachets of conditioner. On the side of the box there are the three colour swatches to show your current colour and the colour you should achieve, my hair was the same as the middle swatch (light/medium blonde, the other swatches were bleached/highlighted blonde being the lightest, and dark blonde being the darkest).

I was just going to try and acheive a more subtle pink colour by mixing some of the colour cream with conditioner, as stated in the instructions, but decided to go for the full on pink experience and slap the cream straight on!

The colouring cream itself is very thick, so no chance of it dripping all over your clothes. The one thing I didn't like about it was the smell, it wasn't particularly strong or disgusting, it just didn't appeal to me, again no real complaints there. I pinned the top layer of my fringe up and sectioned the underneath layer that I wanted to dye into two parts. I applied the thick cream to the root and rubbed it in thoroughly, because it was thick it wasn't quite as easy to spread as normal dye so a little extra attention was needed to ensure an even coverage. This took about 2-3 minutes, I then folded the sections with dye in foil (it tells you to do this in the instructions, it also keeps the dye from rubbing from your hair onto your face) and then used a wet wipe to get any flecks of pink dye off my forehead, as I didn't bother to apply vaseline, oops!

I let it develop for 30-40 minutes while I got on with other things, and then went to the bathroom to rinse the color out. The water rinses a very bright pink color, and I stopped rinsing when the water was running a very light pink (I figured it wasn't going to run completely clear). I cannot comment on the conditioner as I used a colour care conditioner that I already had, mainly because it was there (I always forget to open the little sachets before I rinse my hair and I find them impossible to open with wet hands). I gave my hair a quick blow dry and the results were fab! A very intense, bright pink colour! Although my hair was a light blonde anyway, it wasn't a bleach blonde colour to begin with, so I was pleasantly suprised that the colour was so vibrant and bright (a little more so than on the box!). I only coloured my hair with it this morning so cannot yet comment on how the colour lasts/fades after washing but I will probably leave an update on this in a few weeks/washes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 colour! Gr8 price! Very happy!, 8 July 2013
I used this product on lightened dark brown hair. Some bits of my hair were very blonde, others very light brown. Dye very easy to use. Not messy. Fabulous colour! Lovely bright pink Shades and is still there after weeks of washing! Love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›