4.0 out of 5 stars piers pulls it off again
Yet again a great read from Mr Morgan.
Enjoyed this book "almost" as much as the last two.
Very good read but felt that there was too much focus on the Barack Obama campaign. I tended to skip over these chapters towards the end.
Having said that, It is all about his experiences of America so I suppose it had to be covered.
This book made me laugh out...
Published on 10 May 2009 by A. Mclean

1.0 out of 5 stars A rip-off, re-release
I ordered this book as a present for my husband as he loves Piers Morgan and is an avid follower of his Mail on Sunday column, he has also read all his previous books.

When I saw Piers had a 'new book' released, I thought great, perfect as a present and promptly ordered it, only to discover when it arrived that it wasn't a new book at all but a re-release of a...
Published on 16 May 2010 by L. Boyd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More of Morgan please, 14 April 2009
Rev. J. Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
Having read his previous books and found them all entertaining, I could not wait to get my hands on this latest offering. What a book!. Can anyone ever have written a book with so much tongue in cheek ?. Having said that his comments hardly ever miss the mark and can be devastating some of the time and hilarious ( and no less true ?) at others. His comments about Simon Cowel, Amanda Holden " The Hoff" and numerous others ( not least Cherie Blair and his disappointment at not finding her in the secret dungeon at Number 10)are a delight ( though possibly not to them!) Although a lot of his comments and experiences are USA based, they are also relevant to UK readers ( no matter what negative USA bias they may have). It is a damn good read and I do wish the snooty critics would be less condescending towards Mr.Morgan. If they could be half as good as he is at expressing himself they would do much better and gain more respect for themselves. So do not hesitate to buy the book. More Piers !Please !

5.0 out of 5 stars Morgan for PM, 9 Jun 2009
J. Mather - See all my reviews
Brilliant, just brilliant. I find Piers Morgan to be an hilarious writer and his observations are spot on, his one liners / comebacks are top notch. I watched the US Celebrity Apprentice on TV when it was orginally on and was rooting for him all the way. It was without a doubt in my mind the BEST television I have ever seen. The line where he told Vinnie Pastore he didn't say he was a fat Italian, he said he was a very fat Italian was priceless... and as for kissing Trace, brilliant.
Was delighted to find he's signed up for two more books and I cannot wait for them to be released.
(And I would never have read the Mirror or the News of the World...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 25 April 2009
Thoroughly enjoyed Pier's current book - made me laugh out loud. I love his direct, and witty writing. Also the US/wold political drama unfolding through his journalist's eyes. Will have to read his other books now! Just one thing to say Piers - Booooooooo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Piers Morgan talks about God Bless America, 30 Mar 2009
Km Sadler - See all my reviews
Length:: 2:12 Mins

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 27 Aug 2009
This review may be unfair: I am not British, I live in the US , I am a foreigner (US citizen) and I do not watch TV (never saw The Appretice or American Idol); the only time I saw Piers Morgan was linked to Susan Boyle's BGT participation (that I have watched many times in youtube). I don't know many of the "personalities" Mr Morgan portraits in his book, but I found it dull, unconvincing and self serving. Even the famous British self-deprecating humour sounds untrue. I won't buy another book by Mr Morgan, and stick to Susan Boyle's performance.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›