Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 14 January 2012
Excellent price, easy to order and great price - that is why I use Amazon. A great stocking filler for xmas
on 8 October 2014
Usual format. Readable...amusing but rambling at times
on 17 August 2015
Entertaining, interesting read. Enjoyed the book.
on 25 January 2015
Piers - you did it again!
on 24 October 2015
straight to the point
on 9 June 2009
Brilliant, just brilliant. I find Piers Morgan to be an hilarious writer and his observations are spot on, his one liners / comebacks are top notch. I watched the US Celebrity Apprentice on TV when it was orginally on and was rooting for him all the way. It was without a doubt in my mind the BEST television I have ever seen. The line where he told Vinnie Pastore he didn't say he was a fat Italian, he said he was a very fat Italian was priceless... and as for kissing Trace, brilliant.
Was delighted to find he's signed up for two more books and I cannot wait for them to be released.
(And I would never have read the Mirror or the News of the World...)
on 22 June 2015
good old piers
on 17 January 2015
GOOD BOOK.
on 25 April 2009
Thoroughly enjoyed Pier's current book - made me laugh out loud. I love his direct, and witty writing. Also the US/wold political drama unfolding through his journalist's eyes. Will have to read his other books now! Just one thing to say Piers - Booooooooo!
on 27 August 2009
This review may be unfair: I am not British, I live in the US , I am a foreigner (US citizen) and I do not watch TV (never saw The Appretice or American Idol); the only time I saw Piers Morgan was linked to Susan Boyle's BGT participation (that I have watched many times in youtube). I don't know many of the "personalities" Mr Morgan portraits in his book, but I found it dull, unconvincing and self serving. Even the famous British self-deprecating humour sounds untrue. I won't buy another book by Mr Morgan, and stick to Susan Boyle's performance.