5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job I need!
Really does the job of cleaning my desktop PC it gets in to all the nooks and cracks and being stactic free u can't go wrong! Cheap and beats the hell outa paint brushes and rags!
Published 14 months ago by ME VERRIER

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK but watch delivery times
I ordered my brush on 17 June and it was sent on 18 June. However it was sent from Hong Kong and only arrived on 27 June. The vendor was clear about delivery dates but I have got so used to things from Amazon arriving in a day or so that I didn't check beforehand. I realise that this is my mistake and I wanted to alert others about it.
As to the brush: there is...
Published 12 months ago by Tomazaan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job I need!, 9 May 2014
This review is from: PCB Cleaning Tool 17mm x 15mm x 4mm Bristle Anti Static Brush (DIY & Tools)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK but watch delivery times, 28 Jun. 2014
As to the brush: there is not much to say. The bristles are not quite as firm as I would have liked and it is too early to say how effective and long lasting it will be. The bristles are long enough to reach into the depths of my keyboard and the brush didn't cost much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality product., 30 April 2014
At first I was skeptical of the quality of this product given the price, however it has turned out to be one of the indispensable items in my toolkit. Good quality overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a PC gamer, 20 May 2014
There comes a point where you will need to open your PC and clean it...It will happen. That's when little things like this become useful to clean the sensitive parts of your computer without worrying of shocking your components. Useful piece of kit :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful cleaning tool, 6 Sept. 2014
Lord Dan (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
Useful item, I used it to clean up some old hardware in conjunction with compressed air. Not much to say about the item except that it comes from Hong Kong so expect to wait a week or two for it to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars ESD brush, 20 Jun. 2014
good brush
good quality
cleans fragile components with out frying them
highly recommended
no more worrying about dust in your computer

1.0 out of 5 stars This product was broken when it arrived but looking at ..., 2 Oct. 2014
This product was broken when it arrived but looking at the size of it and the time it took to arrive I couldn't be bothered ordering another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a brush., 13 Dec. 2014
It brushes my components. I combine this brush with a can of compressed air. It works effectively. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun. 2015
Really handy little brush, has lots of uses and is great value for money.I would definitely buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value brush, 12 Oct. 2014
Longer handle cleaning brush to reach those hard to reach areas in a large PC. Good value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›