4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic wireless colour laser that also is great for photos, 16 Mar 2013
Iris Lawton "islandpup" (Azores, N. Atlantic Ocean) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
I had been frustrated with the inability to print from my iPad which I also use to draw with. Now this HP printer comes along. I always used Epson inkjet for photo quality and and HP B&W laser for other things but they couldn't print from the iPad without a lot of hassle. The cost of this machine is inexpensive which usually means that the cartridges are expensive but I purchased an entire set of large ones cheaper by purchasing them recycled.
The great thing is that even on ordinary paper the photo quality was fairly good. Not photo quality as I used ordinary paper but certainly more than good enough for general use and then you can print the photos on photo paper for much higher quality.. It also holds card stock. All in all a very good printer with a low cost for a colour laser, especially if you wish to print from tablets or almost anything else without having to network your system. The fact that the paper comes out of the top is also great as this means no more banging against the paper tray. Looks good and works great. My only giving it four stars is that the cost of running it is higher than some other brands but then you also have to pay a lot more for the printer to start with.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far so Good, 25 Feb 2014
K. J. Fry "Inverness" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
This is a neat printer, only had it a few weeks but so far no problem.

Be aware if you want new HP Toner it will cost you more than the printer costs. I went for a cheaper version which was a 1/4 of the price of the official HP Toner.

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent machine, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
I was a bit wary of the set up at first, putting it off for a few days, but I did not need the setup disk, I connected it in the order the guide(Paper) said to do & plug in the ethernet cable when told to do so, the rest was automatic & within a few mins I had sent printouts from several pc's & all printed out ok,

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality colour printing, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
easy to set up with my iMac. No problems with printing. good quality colour prints. used for a couple of months - not encountered any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I can print from my iPhone!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
No more copying or emailing to the laptop! This printer can be seen by all my devices... iPhone, iPad and Mac. It was easy to set up and uses my router for its WIFI. There is another option of connecting directing to the router but this means the mobile devices can't see it. Well, not in my experience.

I found it easy to install, set up and use. No more last minute print problems... You know the ones, just about to go out the door to a meeting, laptop closed down and you realise you need one more document printed. Now, its just a matter of opening the document in the iCloud and printing,

The only downside I foresee is that HP will increase the cost of the toner cartridges until it is no longer cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP LaserJet Pro 200 M251nw Laser Printer, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
I needed a printer that would work with all the various IT I have at home.

My main concern was for me to able to print from my windows surface RT 8.1 Tablet.
I connected the printer using WIF to my network, and gave it a fixed IP address.
I had to do a manual install, using the IP address of the printer and select the correct driver (HP LaserJet 200 Laser Printer)which was shipped with the windows Surface RT 8.1.
It worked a treat.
The iPad found the printer using Apples Airprint.

Just popped the HP cd in my windows 7 pro pc and it was son printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
Great printer, quality printing, fast, quiet and economical for my needs. I use it for ebay related printing of
about 2000 pages a month 90% B/W 10% Colour. I must admit not even used lots of the bells and whistles as no need to yet.
Such as wireless printing, double sided ect.
Great value for money. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP M251nw, 20 May 2014
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
Not as fast I thought, but happy with print quality and I have been told that the the ink cartridges have a better yield but this remains to be seen. Otherwise happy with this machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy with Apple, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
After a bad experience with a Dell laser jet which just wouldn't work with my MacBook and iPad, this was a breeze to set up. The CD which came with the printer was out of date and not suitable for Mavericks, but it did redirect me to the HP website to download the latest drivers and software. After that it was plain sailing, everything just installed itself. Relieved after hours wasted with the Dell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for apple products, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: HP M251nw LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer (Accessory)
Excellent so far, had this now for a month and worked straight about of the box, wireless was easy as this was the main reason for this printer works flawless with apple and windows. I use this for home use as kids homework is all printing now. Not looking forward to replacing cartridges as expensive.