5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book sorting tool!!!!
This is a must have tool for understanding the new Kindle Fire HD. This is great for first time users as well as for someone who has had the first Kindle Fire.

It starts out with telling what to do from opening the box to setting up the first screen when you turn it on.

It takes you step by step on how to set up your email accounts, and wifi, and the...
Published 21 months ago by ja3mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful
Very useful for a starter with a lot of helpful stuff that gets you up and running quickly perhaps could give more info about the things that the kindle cannot do
Published 19 months ago by MR LEWIS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless!, 1 Dec 2013
J. Perrin (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kindle Fire HDX Guidebook: Getting Started, Tips & Tricks, and Finding Free Apps & Books (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book to help me with problems I was having with my new Kindle Fire. Basically, on trying to set up facilities such as the calendar, or take photos, I was blocked by messages that either did not identify the problem, or were couched in incomprehensible jargon. This book was of no help at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 16 Sep 2013
Mrs. A. J. Jones (cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
As a complete novice this book was very useful. I heartily recommend it. The instructions are clear and easily followed.

4.0 out of 5 stars HD GUIDEBOOK, 11 Sep 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY KINDLE WHEN IT WAS NEW AND I WAS NEW TO THE SUBJECT. A GOOD ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guidebook a must, 5 Sep 2013
Picked up lots of tips and info I didn't know, get it if your a novice like me. A pity not to get the most out of your kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 22 Aug 2013
I found that this manual has ever everything that you would need to get you started, but where certain apps are free elsewhere, you have to paid for each app download, not very competitive!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Books, 11 May 2013
Not as clear as I expected , but did go back to the book several times, now getting the hang of it

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential guide book if you are not an expert, 2 May 2013
I wanted to adjust some of the settings on my new kindle fire and did not know how, despite being computer literate and having an ordinary kindle and touch screen phone.
This book is very easy to dip into, has really clear instructions and has, so far, answered all the questions I needed answers to. It is simple to find the information you need by using the go to option and following the headings.
I have tried a couple of links that did not work and the prices are in dollars but other than that I have found it excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite helpful., 8 April 2013
A good place to start learning though probably best to press some buttons and discover for yourself! Thank you very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire, 7 April 2013
This book has come a very usefull , when I bought my kindle I needed a book to refer to to get me going

3.0 out of 5 stars Tips for getting started, 31 Mar 2013
I did think lots of this were good but I needed a more basic understanding of the individual files present. Good for someone who already has this with lots of apps mentioned and tested

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›