5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Had my phone for a while now and works amazingly well. I am extremely happy with my purchase. thanks again
Published 9 months ago by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of buying iPhone 5 from SMARTPHONESUK LIMITED.
The phone should not be upgraded from iOS6 to iOS7, it ruins the battery performance, and the home button stopped working.

I brought an iPhone 5 unlocked SIM free from SMARTPHONESUK LIMITED on the 18/09/2013 which recently the home button stopped working properly, and I wished to get the phone serviced by Apple under the 1 year warranty, but when I checked with...
Published 6 months ago by Deji Fadahunsi

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!, 4 July 2013
I wish I could tell u about this phone, the pros and cons to help u make a well informed decision on your purchase, however all I can tell / warn you about is the following- I had my sim only plan in place and therefore wanted to be sure the phone I purchased was 'open' to any network, which this one claimed to be, yet upon closer inspection, and a lot of messing around on my part, I found that my 'unlocked' phone was indeed LOCKED to the O2 network. I'm on the Orange network, with a sim only contract and a very expensive phone I cannot use for 9 months, upon completion of my current contract with Orange.
I am very angry and upset, not to mention extremely unimpressed that Amazon let a seller advertise a product totally falsely. I will not be using Amazon again for ANY expensive or important purchases, I've totally lost all trust in their site now- my mobile phone is extreamly important in my life, as with most people these days. AWRFUL!!! Give this seller a wide birth and be very careful when purchasing anything important and/or expensive products on Amazon in general.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing !!!!!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5 SIM FREE UNLOCKED - Black (32GB, BLACK) (Electronics)
I purchased this phone for my sons christmas present. He received his new sim and started to use it in Jan 2014. He only used it f a week and the home button did not work. A few days after that, in the middle of the night the phone would randomly make calls, by itself, when the screen was locked and not being used. The phone would also flick from one screen to another by itself.
I emailed the company i purchased it from, through Amazon, but they would not take the phone back as defective. Instead they told me to take it to an apple store, which i did. Sadly the phone was defective, Apple kindly exchanged the phone after trying to fix it, but only for a reconditioned. Having paid over 500 for the phone i am so disappoibted that the company i bought it from would not exchange it. Buyers beware when it goes wrong......
I certainly would not recommend this company to purchase mobile phones from. I feel really ripped off. Customer service is none existent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone quality is decent and delivery was very fast. I got what I expected., 17 July 2014
To start off the delivery was great, it arrived 2 days before amazons lowest predicted date. It came with everything I expected and was told (black box, wall adapter, lightning cable, the phone), nothing more nothing less. It came with a protective plastic cover on the screen which when removed left residue which washed off relatively easily but it also covered a cluster of scratches which could not have been cause in transit because of that cover. I was expecting some wear and tear here and there but this cluster of scratches were reasonably deep which was disappointing, apart from those I was generally happy with it. The back was almost perfect with one little mark near the edge which was almost unnoticeable, there was also similar marks around the sides and bezel of the screen which I was happy with because of the quality of the anodisation which Apple provides on the black iPhone 5.

It came already installed which was no biggie but I would have preferred it to be ready to go through the setup out of the box, then I plugged it into my computer to update and sync it (it was on 7.1.1) but when I updated it to 7.2.1 it went into recovery mode and wouldn't restore, I've had to put the phone into DFU mode and put 7.1.1. This took some time and it would have been much more convenient if it came on the most up to date firmware already installed.

Don't get me wrong though, I am overall pleased with the product, delivery and the customer support which replied quickly (same day) to my queries which I had about packaging and delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars used product, 13 Jun 2013
Received item and Upon trying to operate phone the first thing I noticed was the pin was missing to open sim. Original phones will always have this. After that I fount a version sim inside,therefore it was obviously a used phone. Retuned phone without any issues but no apology and not what was advertised. I paid for a new phone Not A USED one

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order from this seller!, 1 May 2014
The charger and the headphones that came together with the iphone are not original Apple products. They are fake made in China cheap imitations. The charger is not compatible with the iphone. The phone was not in original package. The iphone sim card slot opener is missing. Only the phone seems to be working ok so far! Amazon should take legal action against these sellers

5.0 out of 5 stars simply works, 14 April 2013
this is original iPhone 5 but locked to T-Mobile UK. As existing T-Mobile customer it is a perfect deal. saving 125 pounds compared to unlocked one.
you could argue that this phone doesn't have flexibility using other network Sim card. But its only inconvenience is you could not use a local Sim card when traveling abroad. While in UK you have to choose one of network operators. Go me they are pretty much same - none is significantly better

2.0 out of 5 stars Unlock iPhone 5, 17 Oct 2013
of the order I am satisfied, but the iphone 5
was locked on vodafone
which was very bad.
So I'm very /-:

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 17 April 2014
This review is about the iPhone 5 in general & not about this particular seller.

I have had an iPhone 5 for around 18months. Before that i had a Blackberry. I am an apple advocate, with an iMac, iPad, iPod, macbook pro and i did have an iPhone. The reason i didn't get on with my iPhone initially was because i found typing on the keyboard difficult (after having the actually keys on my blackberry) also i had major issues with my battery which didn't last long at all, some days after leaving the house at 8, it'd be dead by 2-3pm

I wanted to write this review because i am very disappointed with apple, especially after changing to an HTC and seeing how good it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is a lost phone, 13 Mar 2014
Earlier I opened the iPhone and I thought everything was ok , good aspect and it came only with usb cable. After I tried to turn it on but I could't activate it. That happen because the rest is untrue ! It isn't a sim free smartphone , it isn't from vodafone too and this phone isn't able to activate because has a iCloud account connected. By the way , I had to waste more money in order to find the problem , 40€ , because I went a phone store where they could find the information of this iPhone with his IMEI . After we found that this iPhone isn't it "VODAFONE ONLY" ( like description said ) but it is O2 , and that this iPhone has been lost .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Jan 2014
I bought it for my daughter as a Xmas present! She loves it and me too as it is excellent value for money because it is unlocked . Fast service and delivery .

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›