5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Had my phone for a while now and works amazingly well. I am extremely happy with my purchase. thanks again
Published 6 months ago by Sandy

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a USA version
Received today. Opened box. It's a USA version and not a UK version. Awaiting courier to collect it as I am returning it.
When there are 2 versions, 1 for the UK and 1 for the USA it is disappointing Amazon allow this.
I searched on Amazon and found the 32GB version. Unfortunately this was also the USA version.
Visited Carphone Warehouse and ordered the...
Published 6 months ago by Mr. S. Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a USA version, 1 Oct 2013
Visited Carphone Warehouse and ordered the correct UK version for 9 less.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong model, 10 April 2013
I was sent the US model instead of the UK model. Do check your iPhone 5- I asked Apple directly and they confirmed that it will work on regular 3G networks, but it is incompatible with UK 4G/LTE which will roll out soon (it's made for US 4G bands, which are different). You don't want to be stuck with an iPhone that can't do 4G.
The differences? The US model:
-is A1428, while the UK model is A1429 (i.e. on the back where it says Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China Model A1428). You need A1429 in the UK.
-will have a 2-pin US plug/adaptor in the sealed iPhone box. The seller may place a 3-pin UK plug/adaptor in an outer box as well.
Just thought to share, don't lose future functionality over a few pounds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a UK iPhone - Beware!, 21 May 2013
I was initially excited to take delivery of this iPhone 5, but soon discovered that it was the US version. This is not an issue in itself if you only plan to use 3G and 2G, but it will not be compatible with UK 4G which is clearly going to be an issue as the 4G coverage in the UK begins to expand over the next couple of years.

I have since purchased a UK iPhone from the Apple store (expect to pay ~50 more) and I have to say it is a fantastic piece of kit compared to my old iPhone 4.

It's a shame this seller is not being completely upfront about the fact that this is a US iPhone and what the implications are for future 4G reception!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not unlocked!!!!, 8 Oct 2013
This website should not be trusted. The phone is locked to T-Mobile and it can only be unlocked at a cost of 129.00. Therefore it costs more to use them them than buy directly. Do not use this buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - THIS IS NOT NOT NOT UNLOCKED, 20 Jun 2013
A. C. Bedford "Bookworm" (SW UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to travel with, and now I am abroad, I discover that - despite the unlocked description - the phone is locked to Three. I could have got an iPhone free on contract with Three, so I would never have bought this if I had known the truth. I am really disappointed with the seller, and have thrown all this money away, due to his misdescription. When I get back to the UK I plan to report this to the Trading Standards Authority.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!, 4 July 2013
I wish I could tell u about this phone, the pros and cons to help u make a well informed decision on your purchase, however all I can tell / warn you about is the following- I had my sim only plan in place and therefore wanted to be sure the phone I purchased was 'open' to any network, which this one claimed to be, yet upon closer inspection, and a lot of messing around on my part, I found that my 'unlocked' phone was indeed LOCKED to the O2 network. I'm on the Orange network, with a sim only contract and a very expensive phone I cannot use for 9 months, upon completion of my current contract with Orange.
I am very angry and upset, not to mention extremely unimpressed that Amazon let a seller advertise a product totally falsely. I will not be using Amazon again for ANY expensive or important purchases, I've totally lost all trust in their site now- my mobile phone is extreamly important in my life, as with most people these days. AWRFUL!!! Give this seller a wide birth and be very careful when purchasing anything important and/or expensive products on Amazon in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPhone 5 white, 20 July 2013
Anni (London, England) - See all my reviews
Now this is the only phone you will ever want to have. I bought this phone because it is so simple to use and has and does everything you will ever need. Very much recommended. Seller also dispatched immediately upon receipt of order as this was very quickly received. Very impressed. 1AAA

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing !!!!!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5 SIM FREE UNLOCKED - Black (32GB, BLACK) (Electronics)
I purchased this phone for my sons christmas present. He received his new sim and started to use it in Jan 2014. He only used it f a week and the home button did not work. A few days after that, in the middle of the night the phone would randomly make calls, by itself, when the screen was locked and not being used. The phone would also flick from one screen to another by itself.
I emailed the company i purchased it from, through Amazon, but they would not take the phone back as defective. Instead they told me to take it to an apple store, which i did. Sadly the phone was defective, Apple kindly exchanged the phone after trying to fix it, but only for a reconditioned. Having paid over 500 for the phone i am so disappoibted that the company i bought it from would not exchange it. Buyers beware when it goes wrong......
I certainly would not recommend this company to purchase mobile phones from. I feel really ripped off. Customer service is none existent.

1.0 out of 5 stars used product, 13 Jun 2013
Received item and Upon trying to operate phone the first thing I noticed was the pin was missing to open sim. Original phones will always have this. After that I fount a version sim inside,therefore it was obviously a used phone. Retuned phone without any issues but no apology and not what was advertised. I paid for a new phone Not A USED one

ARRAY(0xf82b9e4)