4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone but buy a case
Loving this phone compared to my old iphone 4, it's noticeably slimmer and much lighter and does look great. Oh and as for dimensions it shouldn't bother you, it certainly hasn't bothered me making the change from the iphone 4 to the iphone 5. It's a bit longer but my fingers reach!! I was hoping that the finish would be hard wearing enough that I didn't need to buy a...
Published on 27 Nov 2012 by Acelliottace

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a UK iPhone - Beware!
I was initially excited to take delivery of this iPhone 5, but soon discovered that it was the US version. This is not an issue in itself if you only plan to use 3G and 2G, but it will not be compatible with UK 4G which is clearly going to be an issue as the 4G coverage in the UK begins to expand over the next couple of years.

I have since purchased a UK iPhone...
Published 18 months ago by Paul Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5 SIM FREE UNLOCKED - Black (64GB, BLACK) (Electronics)
Bought from seller mario for my daughter she loves it and its the UK model . And mario answered all my inquiry emails promptly would buy from again thankyou 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars its absolutely fine, works perfect and met, 23 Aug 2014
aftter a little delay in delivery, its absolutely fine, works perfect and met expectation

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 25 May 2013
Great iphone with easy to use functions,although stated UNLOCKED would not except my sims. although reading the reveiws, i was prepared and ordered a new sims from o2 incase, put in iphone and after registration was up and running. good piece off kit. pricey i think, but what isnt .
have brought and fitted a protection case , not after looks,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
Excellent, as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars First non Nokia since 2005, 6 April 2013
For a good while, i have had a good few Nokias to use. Since 2005, its only been Nokia- 6260, N70, N73, E65, N95, E90, N95 8GB, N86 8MP, 5800, N8, Lumia 800. Ever since the N95/E90 period, i haven't had a Nokia that i was fully happy with. The N86 was a joke- for a while, it would overheat seriously and the battery would die- and that's while i was working and not doing anything with it. It took two trips to get it repaired eventually, but it was never the same after that. The 5800 was terrible. The Lumia 800 was something good at first, but WP isn't what i expected it to be. The N8 was a good phone. But it should have been released some number of years ago, it was a slight touch outdated when it was released. It wasn't of the same company that brought us the N95/E90, but it did have some strong features. But i knew i had to switch from Symbian, hence why i gave the Lumia a go. But it wasn't for me.

So when it came to upgrading, i decided to give the iPhone 5 a go. I've had it for 5 months now, and i have to say its right up there at the top of my personal favourites list. All i really look for in a phone is something that does what i want it to do every day with no fuss. And it does that everyday for me. Sure, the battery lasts just the day for me. But that's all i need it to do- it hasn't died on me at any awkward moments when i need it most. I actually go out of my way to kill it every so often, but it can be difficult- i've found myself leaving ''Enable 3G'' on all the time now to help, but on average i always have at least 40% power left when i get home from work.

The transition from Symbian to iOS was easy enough, i had no issues with it. The way the camera works is a bit different, but i've got that mastered now. The N8 had the better camera, but it's marginal. I haven't printed any photos from the 5 yet, but i'm sure the images will be absolutely fine. I do find myself wondering somedays how i ever managed without an iPhone. This time a year ago, i didn't ever see myself owning anything Apple made. But since getting an iPod classic, i can say i'm a happy customer with that and the iPhone. I knew with the final nail in the coffin of Symbian, and my dislike of WP, i needed something else. iOS won me over. I should point out that Siri is at times not much use if you have a strong accent. But generally, i either find it very helpful, or just hilarious.

I have to admit i'm not 100% satisfied with the anodized finish to it. The N8 looked near to new at 2 years old, and within minutes of opening the iPhone box, i noticed a small scratch on the back. Not much confidence there then! I was happy to have the N8 in my pocket without a cover on it, but not this. I wholeheartedly recommend the Incase slider case for the 5. I dropped mine onto something metal. The case took the whole brunt of it, good bit of a dent on the bottom of the case from it- i dread to think how the phone would have come out of that one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ruined, 8 Nov 2012
The worst iPhone ever.

Ergonomics is totally ruined by ugly proportions. Homescreen is too busy now hosting so many icons. Silent mode switch uncomfortably tight. Body materials are awful, gets chipped and scratched in a week of careful use.

In general makes an impression of a cheep market-driven product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not unlocked, 19 Oct 2013
I opened up this phone to find that it was not unlocked I then had to pay £30 to get it unlocked