5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and inspirational
This book was really enjoyable and really inspirational. If you dream of doing a cycling challenge of any magnitude this is what will push you to say yes and do it whilst giving you all the tools and information to get you successfully there and home. I emailed Sean asking for advice about an adventure I had planned and he not only encouraged me he gave me brilliant...
Published on 23 Oct. 2012 by Stephen lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting content but rushed to finish (kindle version)
I have a lot of admiration for Sean completing his ride, particularly after the crash. I bought the book as a way of preparing for my own ride and it was effective in that. I bought a kindle version and so I am not sure if it applies to the paperback too but the reason for just 3 stars is that there were quite a few typos and some jumbled sentences, which I found off...
Published 5 months ago by Mr. John Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I probably should have realised by the price that this wouldn't be a particularly detailed insight. I read it within a couple of hours & didn't feel it really gave a very in-depth account or really tell me anything I couldn't have worked out for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring!, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
Have been thinking about Lands End to JOG but may bite the bullet and go for the big one instead!!
Nice moment in book when you revealed that like myself you are a fellow Zimbo now living in UK!
Thanks for wonderful read and information!

4.0 out of 5 stars A really interesting book on minimalist cycle travel, 5 July 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book of Sean Conways I have read whilst doing research into cycling my own charity cycle ride from John o' Groats to Lands End ([...]
A very informative book with a detailed insight into how to travel light while cycling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 25 Nov. 2013
Amusing and informative. Most of the information is really just good sound common sense. I would have liked to hear more about the actual journey around the world! Perhaps a map and some more notes about the day to day trip. Good though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
A very good read. After reading Sean Conways LEJOG I thought I would give it a try and I'm glad I did. There's lots of info about the bike and his effort for the world record.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 18 April 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
A good book to pick up and a quick read. Nice story and we'll done Sean, if it inspires one person to jump on a bike and go then you have succeeded as far a I am concerned.

4.0 out of 5 stars You can do it, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be high on motivation and enthusiasm but short on detail thus only 4 stars. Saying that I would still highly recommend this book to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crickey, 9 April 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
You wouldn't beleive this unless you heard it from the man himself, amazing guy, what will he do next? Swim from Lands end to John o'Groats, wow !

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 29 May 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book for anyone thinking of planing a long bike trip.
I enjoyed it.
Travel light seems to be the key.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I will definitely be using this book as my bible as I prepare for my own world cycle. Can't wait to read the one about your swim.

World Cycling Stripped Bare