Brilliant, concise and down to earth. Everything you need to know about a very very long bike ride... Great testimonial. Well done Sean on your epic ride..
Published 23 months ago by GavinJ

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as his other book.
Published 24 days ago by C Clennell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars World Cycling Stripped Bare (Sean Conway Cycling Around the World), 27 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and inspirational, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
This book was really enjoyable and really inspirational. If you dream of doing a cycling challenge of any magnitude this is what will push you to say yes and do it whilst giving you all the tools and information to get you successfully there and home. I emailed Sean asking for advice about an adventure I had planned and he not only encouraged me he gave me brilliant advice. It's an enjoyable read too with a great insight to his adventure. You wont regret reading this, I'll be buying the paperback edition to have whilst on the road as means as a survival guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I've always wanted to know what it takes to cycle around the world. Especially the equipment used. Thanks for letting us know all the ins and outs. I hope you write another book about the adventure.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as his other book., 27 July 2014
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
Was really looking forward to reading this book as I had just finished his LEJOG book and that was brilliant, but this was a bit of a disappointment as it's not really about the travel or adventures he had, it's more of a guide of how to set yourself up for a challenge to travel the world by bike. I suppose that if I had bothered to read the description of the book I would have known that before I purchased it. If your looking to plan an adventure like this then this book would be perfect for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for all cyclists, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
Chose this book inspiration for cycling the coast to coast . I would recommend this book for all people who want to do something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring!, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
Have been thinking about Lands End to JOG but may bite the bullet and go for the big one instead!!
Nice moment in book when you revealed that like myself you are a fellow Zimbo now living in UK!
Thanks for wonderful read and information!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inspiration, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book , just what the doctor ordered to get motivated . Loved the way it was laid out . Congratulations

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 25 Nov 2013
Amusing and informative. Most of the information is really just good sound common sense. I would have liked to hear more about the actual journey around the world! Perhaps a map and some more notes about the day to day trip. Good though!

4.0 out of 5 stars You can do it, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be high on motivation and enthusiasm but short on detail thus only 4 stars. Saying that I would still highly recommend this book to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: World Cycling Stripped Bare (Kindle Edition)
I will definitely be using this book as my bible as I prepare for my own world cycle. Can't wait to read the one about your swim.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›