on 28 May 2013
Bought this for our 18 month old this winter and I'm so pleased we did. He tends to have the coldest room in the house at it regularly went down to 14/15 in the middle of the night. Rather than bundle him up with a zillion layers, we put a vest, normal pjs on him and bought this. Worked a treat. No more waking up cold. Fantastic.
on 27 January 2013
I have used grobags with my last child and now with this one, I only wish i'd found them with my older children, I have a full range of togs from 0.5 to 2.5 but in the very cold weather my son was waking cold and he wriggles around the cot to much for a blanket so i was relieved to see the new 3.5 tog option which has kept him toasty warm in the cold weather we have just had.
Its a lovely design in a snuggly velour fabric.
on 28 April 2014
The pop ons on the shoulder are easy to open. My toddler was out of the bag in a few minutes so this bag had to go to the charity shop.
on 12 June 2013
Fits my grandson very well and kept him warm during th exceptionally cold winter we had last year. Excellent price and worht buying.
on 21 May 2014
My little boys room gets very cold in winter but this really helped to keep him warm. It's soft and comfortable and fits well. I have bought another for my newborn due this winter and only wish I had one last year when my little boy was a newborn as I really think this would have kept him warmer. Like the uni sex design but a larger choice of 3.5 tog from gro bag would be nice.
on 19 October 2015
It is not easy to find the 3.5 tog versions of the Grobag!! i was chuffed to find them on Amazon. Ordered 3 and they are perfect. We live in an old house which seems to invite the cold in not matter what we do, so the grobags just help to make things warm and cosy for my Son. Recommended
on 12 March 2014
Nice thick and warm sleeping warm. It washes well and doesnt take too long to dry either. Easy to get toddler in and out with shoulder poppers, a side popper and zip that goes right down to the bottom. My toddler has slept very well in it all winter and I would recommend buying this one.
on 7 January 2014
My little daughter sleeps soundly and cosily in here even when it's really cold. Much, much thicker than the other grobags we have. We upgraded to to this larger version as our daughter grew out of the small one, which was also excellent.
on 12 August 2015
I had struggled to find a very warm sleeping bag and I am very pleased I found this one. It is thick and cozy, and yet not too heavy or bulky.
on 7 September 2014
Fantastic for the winter months - so snuggly. Another great product from gro bag - wouldn't buy any other name of sleeping bag!