5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Fun!
These Christmas Crackers are a great novelty cracker and although pricey, well worth the money. We had loads of fun playing with the racing reindeer and the laughter was loud and long! The only sour note was that my husband managed to overwind his reindeer at the first go, so we are one short! Thoroughly recommend to adults and older children.
Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by Heather van Straten

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Crackers looked really good but only 4 in the first pack and 5 in the second had working reindeer resulting in unhappy diners.
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Mrs Patricia A Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Fun!, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 6 x 13" Robin Reed Racing Reindeer Clockwork Christmas Crackers

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas fun, 29 Jan. 2013
These fantastic christmas crackers not only looked great on our table they were also such great fun. All the family loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Racing reindeer, 2 Jan. 2013
I bought the racing reindeer to provide a bit of fun at the dinner table. I am tired of just a motto, joke and something to throw away. The reindeer careered off along the race track and veered off out of line but that just added to the fun. We were all adults at the table but I think they would appeal to children too as they wind up and move. I woiuyld buy something similar again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reindeer fun, 7 May 2013
These were a nice idea to have at dinner with visiting younger children (and merry adults). Good fun although not all reindeer worked, we still enjoyed them. Good size named wind up reindeer, a traditional joke and paper crown inside. The children still play with the reindeer, some 5 months later!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 3 Jan. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected at all, 13 Jan. 2014
Very, very disappointed. I specifically ordered these so the colours would match my table décor. When they arrived they were a total mix of colours and I couldn't use them on the table for our Christmas meal. When we did try to play the reindeer game later, the reindeers would not move if there was the slightest bit of dust on the table. Total waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 11 Jan. 2013
Jacky "Gale" (Brighton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was a brilliant idea but it would have been so much more fun if all the reindeer had worked. Cheap plastic toys that broke after only a few minutes. We did however, have great fun at a friend's house with the musical whistles crackers in the same range.

3.0 out of 5 stars wish they'd packed it better!, 21 Nov. 2014
crackers are great, but packaging was awful and the box and some of the crackers were damaged. I had bought this as a family gift to go abroad and cant do that now

5.0 out of 5 stars Party surprise!!, 23 Oct. 2014
Delighted with my purchase, I have bought them for a surprise 50th Birthday party for my Son,I'm sure we'll have great fun!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love christmas, 10 Mar. 2014
Excellent service and they will look great at my half way to Christmas dinner party. The family will love them.